Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2009 Luxury Touring Shootout (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10288)

Chief Waldo 01-02-2009 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 200302)
According to what you've read? It sounds like you work for Victory bro. Either that or your really interested in linked braking systems.

Neither. I own one.

It's not like the info isn't out there. You just gotta do the research. Here's an example:
Cycle World - WebRide: 2008 Victory Vision

Buzglyd 01-02-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Waldo (Post 200303)
Neither. I own one.

Do you hold your white cane in your right or left hand while you ride it?

Chief Waldo 01-02-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 200304)
Do you hold your white cane in your right or left hand while you ride it?

One in each hand! :D

Interesting thing (at least to me), Before I had the Vision, I had a 2002 Indian Chief. A very good looking machine. Everywhere I went I was approached either by an old guy who once had an Indian and wished he still had it, or a Harley dude, who drooled over it, but it was always motorcycle guys.

Since I got the Vision, it draws even more people, but the strange thing, is the number of women who wouldn't even normally LOOK at a bike, that have to stop and talk to me about it. With men, it's kind of love it or hate it thing, but women, even those that don't ride, REALLY like it.

Buzglyd 01-02-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Waldo (Post 200305)
One in each hand! :D

Interesting thing (at least to me), Before I had the Vision, I had a 2002 Indian Chief. A very good looking machine. Everywhere I went I was approached either by an old guy who once had an Indian and wished he still had it, or a Harley dude, who drooled over it, but it was always motorcycle guys.

Since I got the Vision, it draws even more people, but the strange thing, is the number of women who wouldn't even normally LOOK at a bike, that have to stop and talk to me about it. With men, it's kind of love it or hate it thing, but women, even those that don't ride, REALLY like it.

Maybe they should call it the Victory Vulva.

Kevin_Duke 01-02-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 200306)
Maybe they should call it the Victory Vulva.

LOL! Good un, Buz!

longride 01-03-2009 05:09 AM

"With men, it's kind of love it or hate it thing,.."

Kinda with a 1 to 10,000 ratio on that one.

Chief Waldo 01-03-2009 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 200309)
"With men, it's kind of love it or hate it thing,.."

Kinda with a 1 to 10,000 ratio on that one.

But when the haters ride one, well, they start to like it... and the more they ride it, the more they like it.

I know.

I've been there.
:cool:

longride 01-03-2009 11:34 AM

Glad you like it. It's still ugly. I know. I've been there.

sarnali2 01-03-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 200324)
Glad you like it. It's still ugly. I know. I've been there.

You've been ugly??...poor guy, I guess you improved with age huh (wink)

Women probably like the Vision because the back looks like a...um....well... It looks very appealing (ahem)

Actually I'm with ya' there chief, I think it's a pretty cool bike and built like an M1Abrams, not sure I'd buy one but it's a nice looking bike.

longride 01-03-2009 03:29 PM

I KNOW I"m ugly, so I know ugly when I see it!