Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Events

Old 02-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #1
lborgens
Registered Member

Default Yosemite Adventure Tour, May 1st & 2nd, 2010

It’s that time of the year again… Your Spring “Must Attend” event is the Yosemite Adventure Tour, a part of the AMA 2010 BMW National Adventure Riding Series held at the gateway to Yosemite National Park. This event is open to any make or model of street legal motorcycle.

If you are a BMW owner and want to experience an Adventure Ride like no other, this event designed especially for you. If you don't ride a BMW then that's fine too! BMW is the major sponsor of this event but it's really about getting into the back-country and enjoying the adventure, right?

This two day, GPS based, self-guided event includes scenic & historic destinations in and around Yosemite National Park and the Stanislaus National Forest. Using paved and unpaved roads with options of “paved” & “dirt” splits, you’ll have approximately 100 miles of fun each day! Dirt routes are approximately 80% dirt. Paved routes are 100% paved. All dirt routes are 2-track gravel and fire roads appropriate for large “Adventure Bikes”.

BMW is giving away an F800GS to one lucky AMA Member participating in this year’s National Riding Series. AMA member participating in this event are automatically entered in the drawing!

Event is operated under permit from the Stanislaus National Forest and limited to 100 riders so register early!

For more information see our website at: Yosemite Adventure Tour

Happy Trails!

Lawrence Borgens
Founder

Family Off-Road Adventures
"Fun on Two Wheels!"

AMA Charter #: 8058
AMA District 36 Dual Sport Liaison
lawrence@familyoffroadadventures.com
209.939.0628 (fax)
PO Box 8633
Stockton, CA 95208
Page not found
Follow us on Twitter
=================================================
lborgens is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2010, 12:01 AM   #2
lborgens
Registered Member

Default Late Registration Extended - Yosemite Adventure Tour – May 1st & 2nd, 2010

Fellow Adventure Rider,

It’s almost here…

With only about 20 tickets left for this event we are extending early registration until Midnight on Sunday April 11th, 2010!

For more details or to register on-line please see our website at: Yosemite Adventure Tour

To see a video of our past event: YouTube - Yosemite Dual Sport Adventure

To read an article about this event: BMW Motorcycle Owners of America | Yosemite National Adventure Riding Series

Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/familyoffroad

Join our fan page: Family Off Road Adventures | Facebook

What are people saying about Family Off-Road Adventures events?

“In the morning I was a beginner rider and at the end of the day I felt like I was closer to an intermediate… Once I made it thru my confidence had risen and I now feel more willing to be adventuresome on my rides. Looking forward to another ride with FORA.”

- Ms. Debi P., Benicia, CA

“… A group of strangers quickly became friends at the morning registration and safety meeting, brought together by our love of adventure and the outdoors.

"Hey look at that.", "Great idea.", "Where did you find that?" and "I'm going to do that to mine." could be heard through the group as we looked over each other’s rides, the personal modifications we had made sent sparks of inspiration through the group.

There was no "us" and "them" based on what you ride, you were there, and what matters is you do ride…

… Amazed at the trails we were riding, "You couldn't make mud like this if you tried" and "This is the most challenging ride ever” could be heard…

… There was only one way to come out of this ride, being a better rider, knowing your abilities better, and finding that there was a whole lot more you could do on your ride then you ever thought.

I look forward to next year, I will be there!”

- Mr. Scott M., Tracy, CA

(Event is operated under permit from the Stanislaus National Forest and caters to ALL street legal dual sport motorcycles.)

Happy Trails!
lborgens is offline   Reply With Quote