Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Events & Racing > Motorcycle Events

Old 12-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
stuntwars
Registered Member

Default Stuntwars Jan. 18th

StuntWars World Largest Street Bike Freestyle Competition, Hundreds of Competitors, Thousands of Spectators, Vendors. Become a Sponsor of StuntWars Today.
Sign up and Become a StuntWars member save on merchandise, Admission, and save on purchases from our sponsors, log on today stuntwars.com!!!!
stuntwars is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2008, 08:12 AM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

I think I'll pass. The stunters are the worst thing that ever happen to the sport. Far worse than Hell Angels. Because of stunters the States are passing draconian laws with huge fines, forfeitures and even felony prosecutions for even an accidental wheelie. We are at risk of horsepower limits and such because of the criminally irresponsible stunters.

KMA.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:32 AM   #3
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

if you want to see some skill go watch an Observed Trials, stunters can go f'k themselves.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 08:46 AM   #4
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
if you want to see some skill go watch an Observed Trials, stunters can go f'k themselves.

Or go race. Drag racing, dirt track, road race, motocross, whatever it takes to get these morons off the roads.
Old 12-30-2008, 09:20 AM   #5
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

How come every stunter looks like he belongs on hotchickswithdouchebags.com?
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntwars View Post
StuntWars World Largest Street Bike Freestyle Competition, Hundreds of Competitors, Thousands of Spectators, Vendors. Become a Sponsor of StuntWars Today.
Sign up and Become a StuntWars member save on merchandise, Admission, and save on purchases from our sponsors, log on today stuntwars.com!!!!

Hey welcome, welcome, welcome, thanks for coming in here and sharing. As you may beable to tell some here dont like the stunting. Myself, I like watching it, but would never attempt it. Is this event located in Florida?
Old 12-30-2008, 12:58 PM   #7
ejis
Founding Member

In defense of Mr. Stuntwars - this looks like a competition taking place in a controlled environment. No more socially irresponsible than any race or other competition. There's plenty of racing that happens on the streets illegally, but track riding is considered responsible (by some, at least). I'm not one to do any stunt riding (well, I did a wheelie once) but I can appreciate the skill that some of the practiced riders have.

Now if this is used to promote those stupid street stunting groups, that's a different story.
ejis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejis View Post
In defense of Mr. Stuntwars - this looks like a competition taking place in a controlled environment. No more socially irresponsible than any race or other competition. There's plenty of racing that happens on the streets illegally, but track riding is considered responsible (by some, at least). I'm not one to do any stunt riding (well, I did a wheelie once) but I can appreciate the skill that some of the practiced riders have.

Now if this is used to promote those stupid street stunting groups, that's a different story.
I can't think of any place that they practice except on public roads.