Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Tech Support

Old 08-14-2011, 02:28 PM   #11
Easy Rider 2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Er, I have been. I didn't do anything to ER2 when he started calling everyone who disagrees with him "stupid".
Well you see........I thought what happens in "politics" was supposed to stay there. So much for THAT theory.

And just for the record, it didn't go down that way at all.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-14-2011, 04:05 PM   #12
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Rider 2 View Post
Well you see........I thought what happens in "politics" was supposed to stay there. So much for THAT theory.

And just for the record, it didn't go down that way at all.
Uh, yeah it did. I've read your post and you're actually the most insulting person on the threads that I've read. You can throw it out there but when it comes back at you, you whine like a little girl. Get a grip.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #13
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

I was out riding my GS and shooting pistolas all weekend so I didn't do my usual excellent job of policing the forums....Mea Culpa

In future I will make sure nothing of any political, controversial or in any way inflammatory gets posted in any other thread than the political one and I would request that the rest of you America hating communist ass holes stop indulging in terrorist right wing extremist activities for a second and do the same.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
I was out riding my GS and shooting pistolas all weekend so I didn't do my usual excellent job of policing the forums....Mea Culpa

In future I will make sure nothing of any political, controversial or in any way inflammatory gets posted in any other thread than the political one and I would request that the rest of you America hating communist ass holes stop indulging in terrorist right wing extremist activities for a second and do the same.
SWMBO and I went to the cabin all weekend and when I came back ER2 was in his usual "suppress all I dislike" mode and the site was overrun with this idiot new spammer who keeps changing his phony Caucasian name. The clown can't even get his html code to work. The "Z"s and "X"s in their email addresses always give away their Chinese origins, not to mention their IPs. I mean, who do these dunderheads think they are fooling?
Old 08-15-2011, 09:19 AM   #15
The Spaceman
Registered Member

Quote:
this idiot new spammer who keeps changing his phony Caucasian name... I mean, who do these dunderheads think they are fooling?
Why would you try to stop insights like this from being published?

"Analyze your puppy prior to cure to build an idea of the particular shape. Inside doing so, it's possible to place problems inside the figure of this hamster that include hollows, piles, and bloating. This will help to people to determine if there can be prospective threats within the living together with sickness within your doggie."
Old 08-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
Why would you try to stop insights like this from being published?

"Analyze your puppy prior to cure to build an idea of the particular shape. Inside doing so, it's possible to place problems inside the figure of this hamster that include hollows, piles, and bloating. This will help to people to determine if there can be prospective threats within the living together with sickness within your doggie."
As you can see I left that particular one alone after I banned him. Engrish can be fun.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:08 AM   #17
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
SWMBO and I went to the cabin all weekend and when I came back ER2 was in his usual "suppress all I dislike" mode and the site was overrun with this idiot new spammer who keeps changing his phony Caucasian name. The clown can't even get his html code to work. The "Z"s and "X"s in their email addresses always give away their Chinese origins, not to mention their IPs. I mean, who do these dunderheads think they are fooling?

my GF and I are heading over to Lake Chelan at the end of the month for our annual migration, I can't wait. I foolishly failed to sell my 4 br house and move into a single wide trailer after my last daughter moved out. Now all three of them are back along with grandkids and soon to be more grandkids, dogs and a cat. I'm really looking forward to a week of peace and quiet.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote