Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Tech Support

Old 05-03-2010, 08:51 AM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
As a general rule the "I'm fast" crowd ain't.....I use to find that back in my MotoCrossing days, some guy all decked out in his Torsten Hallmans, Hi-Points, Bell Star with obligatory Jim Pomeroy stripes and Jofa stylishly hanging from it's strap out popping wheelies and cross-ups during practice on his Maico or what have you would be the guy I used for a berm in the first or second corner on my Yamaha......of course "the f*ckin' rain's making my bike run rich" was the usual excuse.......

As far as your camera goes I agree with Ken, probably best to stick it up your ass......
You can spend your money on accessories and "upgrades" or you can spend your money on gasoline. Which is more likely to make you a better and faster rider?

I see that all the time during hunting season too. Rich clowns with fancy expensive Weatherby or Sako rifles who can't hit the broad side of a barn door. Better to buy a Remington and spend the money you save on ammo and range fees.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #12
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Question I hate to interupt but,....

So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on only my home pc. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site?

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing resource 'http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/search.ph...

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><stru ct><member><name>faultCode...
Old 06-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #13
trenttheuncatchable
Founding Member

Those Weatherbys sure are purdy! So are some of them Ithacas.
trenttheuncatchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #14
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Question Can Someone Help Me?

So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on my home pc and other pc's aswell. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site?

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot have a DOCTYPE declaration outside of a prolog. Error processing resource 'http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/search.ph...

<?xml version="1.0"?><methodResponse><fault><value><stru ct><member><name>faultCode...
Old 08-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #15
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
So sorry to interupt this thread but,...I seem to be having a problem on my home pc and other pc's aswell. When I click into anything other than a listed (home forum page) thread. I can't do anything but that. Can't open new posts, can't open new threads nothing. Which is why Iam butting in on you guys I tried posting up a new thread in tech support and as soon as I click on tech support or anywhere else this page shows up. Can anyone help? Oh and it only happens on this site?

What can I say? It's MO......

Can't help ya' Buddy, but wanted you to know you're still "getting through" at least on this thread.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 08-05-2010 at 01:28 PM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post

Using IE? Go to internet options/general and click on "delete cookies" and "clear history". Shut it down and start it up again. If problems persist then reboot. You should download "spybot search and destroy". It's free. Install it and run the scan and prevention facilities.

If you continue to have browser problems remove the browser entirely and re-install it.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:34 AM   #17
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Thank you very much Seruzawa, I'll try. Also I think the spybot has already been installed. Also I will probably have to have the wife reinstall the browser Iam not to efficent on the pc. Funny thing is I tried my wifes pc at her business and it did the same exact thing, so essentially I figured it was the site.