Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Tech Support (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-tech-support/)
-   -   Who's running the ship?! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-tech-support/11157-whos-running-ship.html)

Dr_Sprocket 03-19-2009 03:17 AM

Who's running the ship?!
 
I woke up this morning, excited to read the new posts and article. What do I find? Multiple re-posts of old articles from last year. Aaargh!! Who's running the ship around here?!! Last month, I woke up one morning to about 20 posts of the same article. What the heck?!!

And what's up with not being able to see someone's avitar?! Every time I post and revisit the thread, all I see is a bunch of red X's.

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

longride 03-19-2009 04:37 AM

If we had to explain it Pulley, you wouldn't understand.

SmokeU 03-19-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 207667)
If we had to explain it Pulley, you wouldn't understand.


Kind of like the Harley thing eh?

longride 03-19-2009 06:04 AM

This is why Pulley will never be in the club here. He just doesn't get it.

Kenneth_Moore 03-19-2009 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 207678)
This is why Pulley will never be in the club here. He just doesn't get it.

AHA! The old "Elite Secret Club" again. I knew it all along...you guys are smoking cigars and plotting the return of W in the backroom of a bar in Chicago somewhere, aren't you?

acecycleins 03-19-2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 207681)
AHA! The old "Elite Secret Club" again. I knew it all along...you guys are smoking cigars and plotting the return of W in the backroom of a bar in Chicago somewhere, aren't you?

The ESC is a great organization. Cigars and whiskey are God's way of letting you know you deserve a pat on the back for a job well done today. As for W- really, we're secretly planning the overthrow of the New Zealand Prime Minister. Their economy is zipping right along, so with the right person in place- Bobby Jindal (after 4 more yrs of pulling Louisiana ass out of the sling) he should be ready for prime time.

BrowningBAR 03-19-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 207666)
I woke up this morning, excited to read the new posts and article. What do I find? Multiple re-posts of old articles from last year. Aaargh!! Who's running the ship around here?!! Last month, I woke up one morning to about 20 posts of the same article. What the heck?!!

And what's up with not being able to see someone's avitar?! Every time I post and revisit the thread, all I see is a bunch of red X's.

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Don't even get me started. If I had a nickel every time I had an issue with the forum I'd have $149.70.

acecycleins 03-19-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 207710)
Don't even get me started. If I had a nickel every time I had an issue with the forum I'd have $149.70.

That's gas money, man!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 PM.