Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #11
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

God what a trip...Hillary and Sarah jello wrestling for President, I bet Sarah would kick her ass, she's younger and looks more active...Hillary is pushing 60 and spends too much time on her butt, still she was slammin' them Boilermakers pretty hard during the primaries. Get a couple of drinks in her and I'll bet she's a real tiger....
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-07-2008, 12:56 PM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Get a couple of drinks in her and I'll bet she's a real tiger....
Please. Too much imagery.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #13
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Hillary naked? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:22 PM   #14
MOKE1K
Registered Member
 
MOKE1K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalapana, Big Island
Posts: 3,994
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I'm pulling for Obama to do well. Unlike our liberal friends that demonized Bush and made him responsible for every malady on earth, I certainly understand that most of what will happen in his Presidency will be out of his control. The fact will be that the conservative press is going to crucify him like their counterparts did Bush. What went around is going to come around. He made a lot of lofty promises that certainly won't come to pass. I still hope that he does well for the sake of the country.

Cool longride, positive outlook!
__________________
"YOU CAN'T BOLT ON SKILL"
MOKE1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #15
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Voter turnout amongst the young voters was as abysmal as usual. The Dems would be foolish to think there is some sort of groundswell of love for them. There WAS a groundswell of "enough of the hypocrite Republicans".

He's a one termer for sure. Hillary will see to that. Her last chance is 2012 and only a fool ever counts the Clintons out.
I haven't seen the details on the youth vote, but every report I saw indicated an incredibly high volume of voting. I have never seen anything like the lines we had in Florida to vote. People waited 4-6 hours, that's incredible.

The groundswell of enough of the Republicans may go deeper than just this election. Virginia hadn't voted for a Dem President for 40 years. Aside from Clinton, FL has been a Republican state since the 60's when the Civil Rights movement pushed the majority out of the Democratic party and into Nixon's Southern Strategy.

The best part from my perspective is that I have never seen so many people so engaged in the process at every level. It may be the current economic situation, or it may be something more. But I think Democracy is good, and it works best when everyone is involved.

Hillary and Palin are toast, all the studies show that as Palin's support began to dwindle shortly after her first interviews; it was a great strategy by McCain, but by the end she was a drag on the ticket. As for Hillary, if she couldn't win this one, when it was a forgone conclusion that she was the "Chosen One," who would put their money and energy into her campaign a second time? Her chance has come and gone.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:28 PM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I haven't seen the details on the youth vote, but every report I saw indicated an incredibly high volume of voting. I have never seen anything like the lines we had in Florida to vote. People waited 4-6 hours, that's incredible.

The groundswell of enough of the Republicans may go deeper than just this election. Virginia hadn't voted for a Dem President for 40 years. Aside from Clinton, FL has been a Republican state since the 60's when the Civil Rights movement pushed the majority out of the Democratic party and into Nixon's Southern Strategy.

The best part from my perspective is that I have never seen so many people so engaged in the process at every level. It may be the current economic situation, or it may be something more. But I think Democracy is good, and it works best when everyone is involved.

Hillary and Palin are toast, all the studies show that as Palin's support began to dwindle shortly after her first interviews; it was a great strategy by McCain, but by the end she was a drag on the ticket. As for Hillary, if she couldn't win this one, when it was a forgone conclusion that she was the "Chosen One," who would put their money and energy into her campaign a second time? Her chance has come and gone.
Naw. I'll never count the Clintons out. A disastrous Big Zero presidency would reinvigorate them.

And it's really time to let Palin go. The terror the liberals and Republican Party apparatchiks have for her was and is a joy to see though.

It's probably gong to be moot. The public apparently thinks it can vote itself prosperity by stealing it from "the rich". So long freedom and democracy. Hello whiners and regulators. The politicians get votes by promising things that the govt can't possible deliver. Then when they don't deliver these things they find scapegoats (the jews, the rich, whitey, etc).

We'll know the lay of the land next year. Will Zero carry out his promises = crashed economy? Will he move to the center = alienate the socialist base? Either way it'll be fascinating to see.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM   #17
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Hillary and Palin are toast, all the studies show that as Palin's support began to dwindle shortly after her first interviews; it was a great strategy by McCain, but by the end she was a drag on the ticket. As for Hillary, if she couldn't win this one, when it was a forgone conclusion that she was the "Chosen One," who would put their money and energy into her campaign a second time? Her chance has come and gone.

I think unless Obama totally steps on his weiner he'll do two terms. Figure 8 years out Hillary will still be in the ring though up there near 70...the GOP is going to have to field a candidate for 2012 .... If Obama proves to be another FDR then they may run Palin in 2012 as a throw away and save Bobby Jindal for 2016 when it's a clean slate...

Who knows..
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #18
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

 
mscuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Next to my still checkin the temp.
Posts: 5,448
Default

I dunno, being a right wing gun toting .380 Colt pocket automatic in my wheelchar bag tinfoil hat crowd oxycotin chewing nattering nabob of negativism I kinda hear a tiny bit of sincereity in BO. Really hope he does OK. But if he starts digging that same old far left trench of gun control and gay marrage and no drilling for oil because of fracking caribous and puts Barney Frank in charge of ANYTHING he should be a one termer, like old Jimmah. Then the Military should take over and straighten things out for a while, hand it back to the people when they've learned their lesson (after seeing dirtbags lined up against walls ans shot summary execution style). Burp...no my hootch is not 3/4 water,... hic....
__________________
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.
mscuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I dunno, being a right wing gun toting .380 Colt pocket automatic in my wheelchar bag tinfoil hat crowd oxycotin chewing nattering nabob of negativism I kinda hear a tiny bit of sincereity in BO. Really hope he does OK. But if he starts digging that same old far left trench of gun control and gay marrage and no drilling for oil because of fracking caribous and puts Barney Frank in charge of ANYTHING he should be a one termer, like old Jimmah. Then the Military should take over and straighten things out for a while, hand it back to the people when they've learned their lesson (after seeing dirtbags lined up against walls ans shot summary execution style). Burp...no my hootch is not 3/4 water,... hic....
The go signal is if he tries to create that internal security army he was talking about. How much you wanna bet such an army would swear loyalty to him and not the Constitution.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 08:30 AM   #20
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Interesting concept....FBI as Geheime Staats Polizei administered by the NSA as Reichssicherheitshauptamt, all under the control of Homeland Security as SchutzStaffel.....

He's already got the right guy in mind to lead with Rahm Emanual, an incredibly delicious irony considering he's Jewish...

I tell yaz' the world do turn on a dime.......
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off