Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   It's starting (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/9813-its-starting.html)

seruzawa 10-18-2008 07:13 AM

It's starting

One Party Dictatorship is soon to be a reality:

Pajamas Media » Justice Dept. Targets GOP Activists

sfcdjevans 10-18-2008 09:06 AM

See what happens when the bike is broke?

1. Cleared of voter intimidation by CA.
2. Nothing wrong with the letter as far as I'm concerned.
3. Shouldn't have used another organizations letter head with out their permission.
4. Shouldn't have denied involvement. The Dec 9 court date, speculated to be concluded on that very day, stems from charged of impeding an investigation.
5. Using public defender cause his thriving business is so heavily leveraged that he's basically broke right now.

Same old political BS. Not saying it's right mind you. Same **** by both parties.

Not interested in spelling critiques.

Wish the bike was fixed.

Kenneth_Moore 10-19-2008 01:46 PM

I could be wrong here Zawa, but I think I noticed a teeny-tiny lean to the right in the articles posted on that website. It might have been "Obama declares war on Black America," or "Euro-Snobs Slight American Literature" that gave me that impression. There's one about "Space Alien Stole My Husband's Skin for Suit," but it's just an uncofirmed report at this point.

BTW: Did you know that there are 57 card-carrying COMMUNISTS serving right now in the US Congress? It's a fact!

seruzawa 10-19-2008 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 196191)
I could be wrong here Zawa, but I think I noticed a teeny-tiny lean to the right in the articles posted on that website. It might have been "Obama declares war on Black America," or "Euro-Snobs Slight American Literature" that gave me that impression. There's one about "Space Alien Stole My Husband's Skin for Suit," but it's just an uncofirmed report at this point.

BTW: Did you know that there are 57 card-carrying COMMUNISTS serving right now in the US Congress? It's a fact!

Speaking of communists.

"let the market work, however way it’s going to work, and then just tax the heck out of people at the end and just redistribute it,” -Barak Hussein Obama.

mscuddy 10-19-2008 02:28 PM

Hey, looks who's back....

Stiring up trouble again. First the Sierra Club, and now...guess who?

SAHARA CLUB HQ

seruzawa 10-19-2008 08:26 PM

New product!

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 196193)
Stiring up trouble again. First the Sierra Club, and now...guess who?

SAHARA CLUB HQ

Get some now!

longride 10-20-2008 06:15 AM

If he gets in, Obama will spend 4 years trying to make losers into winners, which in turn, will just create more losers. It will be the Jimmy Carter II show. Should be fun to watch. I'm going to enjoy it.

The_AirHawk 10-20-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196208)
If he gets in, Obama will spend 4 years trying to make losers into winners, which in turn, will just create more losers. It will be the Jimmy Carter II show. Should be fun to watch. I'm going to enjoy it.

...........sez the man from Chicago, land O' the 'Bama..........

:rolleyes:

seruzawa 10-20-2008 08:30 AM

More of what to expect

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196208)

ACORN’s White Horse by Andrew C. McCarthy on National Review Online

Kenneth_Moore 10-20-2008 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 196192)
Speaking of communists.

"let the market work, however way it’s going to work, and then just tax the heck out of people at the end and just redistribute it,” -Barak Hussein Obama.

You mean his middle name is "Hussein!" Oh my gosh, that cuts it...I'm voting for Palin. I mean McCormick.