Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 10-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #51
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Huh strange,..... all the Repulicains must be sleeping so they can make all that money tommorro?

Let the beatings begin! Tommorro. When their at work.

Last edited by MOKE1K : 10-21-2008 at 08:36 PM.
MOKE1K is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2008, 04:29 AM   #52
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Does any of yu Repulicains that are sleping and make al that monie have a anser for this? Mabe you anser tommorro? Wen you work?
Old 10-22-2008, 06:11 AM   #53
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Does any of yu Repulicains that are sleping and make al that monie have a anser for this? Mabe you anser tommorro? Wen you work?
I thinc thay are all out tryin to invent a tipe of fyre that will melt steeele.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:28 AM   #54
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

A small tidbit for the skeptical:

"But for the conspiracy theory to work, you have to dismiss any statements made by any official or independent agency, because they could all be part of the conspiracy. The only figures considered reliable are those which differ significantly from official reports. Even expert Rosie O'Donnell told us "It's the first time in history that fire has melted steel."

But then, on April 29, 2007, fire melted steel for the second time in history. A freeway accident occurred in Oakland, California that made us all take a second look. A tanker truck carrying 8,600 gallons of gasoline lost control and crashed on an elevated underpass in the Macarthur Maze, a knot of converging freeway ramps taking cars from the 24, 80, 580, 880, and 980 freeways and funneling them into the San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge toll plaza. The fuel exploded into flames and burned fiercely for several hours, but it only took minutes for the span above the flames to collapse and fall onto the span below. The director of Cal Trans, the California state transportation authority, said the heat from the fire had melted the steel girders and bolts that support the concrete roadway. He said "If you have that kind of heat, you're going to have this kind of reaction. We're not surprised this happened."
Old 10-22-2008, 06:38 AM   #55
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
A small tidbit for the skeptical:

"But for the conspiracy theory to work, you have to dismiss any statements made by any official or independent agency, because they could all be part of the conspiracy. The only figures considered reliable are those which differ significantly from official reports. Even expert Rosie O'Donnell told us "It's the first time in history that fire has melted steel."

But then, on April 29, 2007, fire melted steel for the second time in history. A freeway accident occurred in Oakland, California that made us all take a second look. A tanker truck carrying 8,600 gallons of gasoline lost control and crashed on an elevated underpass in the Macarthur Maze, a knot of converging freeway ramps taking cars from the 24, 80, 580, 880, and 980 freeways and funneling them into the San Francisco - Oakland Bay Bridge toll plaza. The fuel exploded into flames and burned fiercely for several hours, but it only took minutes for the span above the flames to collapse and fall onto the span below. The director of Cal Trans, the California state transportation authority, said the heat from the fire had melted the steel girders and bolts that support the concrete roadway. He said "If you have that kind of heat, you're going to have this kind of reaction. We're not surprised this happened."
You don't have to "melt" it anyhow, you only have to weaken it. Just about anyone who has played with a propane torch has learned this lesson. If you can heat steel to bend it with a handheld torch... well, Duh!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:42 AM   #56
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Expansion also plays a huge role in roof a roof collapse. The steel expands and breaks the rivets that bind the beams. Once they break you usually get a pancake collapse much like the WTC. Then it just becomes a house of cards after that with the weight snapping floor after floor.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:02 AM   #57
captamerica77
Registered Member

Default I thought this was a motorcycle forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
You mean his middle name is "Hussein!" Oh my gosh, that cuts it...I'm voting for Palin. I mean McCormick.
I hear politics all day at work. What I want in my cycle forum is to hear about.....cycles, duh... or well maybe hot women, but at least one or the other. I just purchased a 92 Honda cb750. Rides great,only 20k miles, handles like a dream. Great gas mileage. Looks great too. wish I had bought it years ago. More fun than my Vulcan and rides better than my Harley, in traffic that is. Oh, and by the way I"m voting for McCain..... opps there is that politcs thing again. See ya late, guys and gals, late.
captamerica77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 07:26 AM   #58
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by captamerica77 View Post
I hear politics all day at work. What I want in my cycle forum is to hear about.....cycles, duh... or well maybe hot women, but at least one or the other. I just purchased a 92 Honda cb750. Rides great,only 20k miles, handles like a dream. Great gas mileage. Looks great too. wish I had bought it years ago. More fun than my Vulcan and rides better than my Harley, in traffic that is. Oh, and by the way I"m voting for McCain..... opps there is that politcs thing again. See ya late, guys and gals, late.
Cappie- there are dozens of motorcycle threads on this site. The one your in right now is MO Lounge which is a kinda anything goes type of thread. Feel free to ignore it. Enjoy the rest of the site. Glad you've come aboard.