Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Libs lie again. KMO believes every word! ;-) (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/9801-libs-lie-again-kmo-believes-every-word.html)

Buzglyd 10-16-2008 03:52 PM

Libs lie again. KMO believes every word! ;-)

No one yelled "kill him" at the McCain rally.

I think the Messiah complex is really out of control now.

Secret Service says "Kill him" allegation unfounded | Wilkes-Barre breaking news | timesleader.com - The Times Leader

sarnali2 10-16-2008 04:07 PM

What an a$$hole.. Reminds me of Eddie Murphy's "first black president" skit where he's ducking and weaving all over the stage trying to give a speach..

***NSFW or around the kiddies*********

YouTube - Eddie Murphy - First Black President

Kenneth_Moore 10-16-2008 04:32 PM

We've had 20 years of Republican control of the Congress, 8 years of having the Presidency as well, and the country is in a shambles. We have the highest national debt in history, the disaster in Iraq, and the financial meltdown. The Republicans are left with nothing but name calling and lies. It's a shame that they have nothing more substantial to say.

Buzglyd 10-16-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 196065)
We've had 20 years of Republican control of the Congress, 8 years of having the Presidency as well, and the country is in a shambles. We have the highest national debt in history, the disaster in Iraq, and the financial meltdown. The Republicans are left with nothing but name calling and lies. It's a shame that they have nothing more substantial to say.

20 years? Huh?

Must say it's some interesting spin.

I think the libs have had congress for the last two years with big majorities. Must be a coincidence that the economy tanked during the same time and the mortgage debacle also went out of control.

Funny how the dunce Bush consistently fools those brilliant libs. How does he do it? Must be a jedi.

longride 10-16-2008 04:50 PM

Ken just makes things up as he goes along. Pretty much standard fare for Libs. They never let facts get in the way of their opinion. I guess he forgot the Republicans were in control during the Clinton years too. Yeah, the 'good old days' they all remember with fondness, and give BJ Billy all the credit he never deserved. I bet Ken forgot the wonderful years we had Carter as Prez. He defined the word 'shambles'. Yes, those were the days. You want a disaster? Wait until Obama get his hands on the wheel. He will find out there is a huge difference between the back seat and the front seat real fast.

sfcdjevans 10-16-2008 06:08 PM

It's very complicated you see. Sometimes it's the debt that was incurred before that leads to success. Then it's not your success it was the other guys. And again when it turns to **** it was the other guy who caused it. Then it's why didn't you turn it around in x amount of time. All really very funny. Fortunately we're engaged in recrimination. That take time. It's very complicated you see. Anybody up for a party?

mscuddy 10-16-2008 06:13 PM

A Toga party? TOGA TOGA TOGA! Who's got the '64 Lincoln we can thrash? Man, I'm looking forward to this!

Buzglyd 10-16-2008 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196069)
Ken just makes things up as he goes along. Pretty much standard fare for Libs. They never let facts get in the way of their opinion. I guess he forgot the Republicans were in control during the Clinton years too. Yeah, the 'good old days' they all remember with fondness, and give BJ Billy all the credit he never deserved. I bet Ken forgot the wonderful years we had Carter as Prez. He defined the word 'shambles'. Yes, those were the days. You want a disaster? Wait until Obama get his hands on the wheel. He will find out there is a huge difference between the back seat and the front seat real fast.

My lib buddy and I bet a sandwich every election. He asked me yesterday if the repubs were going to sue after the election alleging voter fraud. I just cracked up. I reminded him it was the libs who sued after the election in 2000. Not to mention we already know fraud is part of the Chicago/ACORN/Obama playbook.

Oh that's right, Obama claims he has no relationship with them either.

longride 10-17-2008 04:29 AM

You left out all the Libs that cry that they are leaving the country if a Repub is elected. I haven't ever heard the reverse. I guess it's just something you pick up being a member of the 'tolerant' party. Obama knows how to rig any election Chicago style. This is classic Daley. Cheat, lie and claim ignorance. The press and other Dems will turn a blind eye to anything to get him in.