Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Palin takes over in,....... (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/9792-palin-takes-over.html)

MOKE1K 10-17-2008 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196115)
Does a typical Liberal response always have to be riddled with so many grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors that it is almost impossible to read? You did get past 6th grade right? I hope you don't say you have a college education, because that would be really disappointing.

HA, Is that the best you got? The best your colloege educated personality can come up with. Thats the oldest internet excuse for getting out of the real conversation. Suspisously Repuplican.

If your concerned with my grammer you should click out and go to an literary site brother,.....funny stuff.

longride 10-17-2008 08:36 AM

Just what we needed. Another guy with a 6th grade mentality and education level that has a grudge against people that earn a living and looks hard for a handout because he's stuck in a rotten job. Maybe if you actually paid attention in school you wouldn't be a motorcycle salesman and maybe you could even make a decent living like those people you hate. By the way, you spelled 'colloege', 'suspisously' 'repuplican' and 'grammer' wrong, but who's counting? Go look em up and come back with the correct spellings, and maybe we can converse then. I use and even older internet excuse to not have a real conversation here because I learned that arguing with the uneducated that can't spell and can't comprehend big words is a HUGE waste of time. So is this the best I got? No. The best I got is living better than you do every day and not needing to spend my time looking for handouts. Is taxing the successful the best you got? Apparently so.

MOKE1K 10-17-2008 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196126)
Just what we needed. Another guy with a 6th grade mentality and education level that has a grudge against people that earn a living and looks hard for a handout because he's stuck in a rotten job. Maybe if you actually paid attention in school you wouldn't be a motorcycle salesman and maybe you could even make a decent living like those people you hate. By the way, you spelled 'colloege', 'suspisously' 'repuplican' and 'grammer' wrong, but who's counting? Go look em up and come back with the correct spellings, and maybe we can converse then. I use and even older internet excuse to not have a real conversation here because I learned that arguing with the uneducated that can't spell and can't comprehend big words is a HUGE waste of time. So is this the best I got? No. The best I got is living better than you do every day and not needing to spend my time looking for handouts. Is taxing the successful the best you got? Apparently so.

Looks like my missspelt words and response has gotten you all worked up, your type is so easy to get this out of. And by the way I love my job its what I have chosen, motorcycles are what I love. And if I can talk about something I love and get paid great money Iam exctatic.
Most college educated people are struggling when all I have to do is sell, I love america. And you too, even though your so superior to me cause I can't spell, who cares, I garantee I dont work as hard as you, and truly love my job. Dont hate we are on the same team brother.

P.s If you judge people on how well their grammer is on line, seems your the one with a shallow outlook on what is truly considered being smart. If you must know it incumbises more than book smarts, you were the one that stated race skills have nothing to do with street skills, thats a great example. Theres more to life than grammer. Try not miss out. Take care bro.

longride 10-17-2008 11:03 AM

Dude, I have nothing against you. Everyone here thinks you are a pretty good guy, and I agree with that. Your 'tax the rich, they deserve it' attitude is what I have something against. They don't deserve getting screwed for being successful any more than you do. I hate to tell you this, but most college eduacted people are making lots more money way easier than you. Are some struggling? Sure. Compare the struggling of them to that of the uneducated, and it pales in comparison. Just look at who is looking for Gov handouts these days. It isn't the engineers, lawyers, or programmers. You can take this for what it is worth, that your grammar online is like your appearance in person. It speaks volumes about you. If you refuse to take the time to take a shower or dress yourself decently in public, people tend to avoid you, just as posters here avoid people that don't take the minimum time to spell correctly or structure a sentence properly. It just makes you look bad. Giving it an effort makes people think that you actually made an effort to think about your response. Think about it.

sarnali2 10-17-2008 11:28 AM

Yeah!!! clean up your room and get a dam* haircut too young man !!! What the hell do you think this is, a dam* hippy commune???

longride 10-17-2008 11:39 AM

And get off my F*cking grass too!

sarnali2 10-17-2008 11:53 AM

That P.O.S. car of yours is leaking oil on the driveway again gaddammit

Kenneth_Moore 10-17-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 196107)
I'm recently sitting at the top of the sales board in our shop, and were using alot of secoundary lenders. Besides financing a car and a motorcycle are two totally
different things.

Moke, what is the name of your shop? What bikes do you sell? I'd like to do business with a fellow Moron anytime over a stranger. You're in the Tampa area, right? My Vstrom was purchased by the local dealer from a Tamap dealer to sell to me. I wonder if it was yours?

seruzawa 10-17-2008 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 196138)
And get off my F*cking grass too!

You'll like this example of "tolerance".

iowahawk: I AM JOE

12er 10-17-2008 02:20 PM

God I have to quit coming to this site.....