Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #21
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Kim is MARRIED!?!??! My whole future just evaporated. Those pink-text emails are never going to look the same again.

Tell her I am completely crushed.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2008, 05:21 PM   #22
sfcdjevans
Registered Member
 
sfcdjevans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 43.47N-76.48W
Posts: 956
Default

"Where there is no resistance, there can be no force" he said sipping high sodium content ramen noodles. He's already recognized as an ass. Remain above reproach, never lose the high ground. With the situation as I understand it, the significant other[and da law] and the moderator, seems pretty well covered. There is a time for "significant action on ones part" but I don't think this is one of them, at this point. Such things should be saved for special occasions. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice self discipline and control. These virtues will come in handy during those significant action things.
__________________
3425 miles from Reading, UK
Why their heads on a pike of course. If I thought it would do any good.
sfcdjevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #23
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

I concur with 'Evans here.

If you wrestle with a pig, both you and the pig are going to get filthy. The difference is, the pig likes it.
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:05 PM   #24
pushrod
Founding Member
 
pushrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Baja 'Bama
Posts: 3,642
Default

Have the forum Moderator ban the ticktvrd.

As well as all the other 'legal' stuff.
__________________
You would not understand,
this is not how I am...

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:12 PM   #25
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a really, really, really old farmhouse
Posts: 4,369
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcdjevans View Post
"Where there is no resistance, there can be no force" he said sipping high sodium content ramen noodles. He's already recognized as an ass. Remain above reproach, never lose the high ground. With the situation as I understand it, the significant other[and da law] and the moderator, seems pretty well covered. There is a time for "significant action on ones part" but I don't think this is one of them, at this point. Such things should be saved for special occasions. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice self discipline and control. These virtues will come in handy during those significant action things.
Nothing beats low-fat Ramen noodles. All the sodium and none of the fat. It keeps the arteries unclogged when all the sodium kicks in.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:22 AM   #26
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfcdjevans View Post
This is a wonderful opportunity to practice self discipline and control.
Bullcrap. Rip his testicles off with a plastic fork. Roll him in a rug and bury him in the desert. Then go find his family.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:56 AM   #27
Shinglejohn
Registered Member
 
Shinglejohn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 73
Default

Who cares if what this dude says about your company, no one listens to a d-bag anyway, i know from experience. i badmouth all kinds of stuff. I hate proctor and gamble. they put dogs in dog food, they get them from Cincinatti hillbillys that grow them in hillbilly dog gardens. but theyre company is doing allright.

plus it probobly was driver error, and why do people on a forum know that your sister is part owner of a company, that a little personal for a forum. seriously. especially if your an insurance company, you are the enemy.
Shinglejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 09:29 AM   #28
acecycleins
Founding Member
 
acecycleins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 4,129
Default

It's all resolved. Meany call Kim's cell last night and left a lengthy apology. I, also, had a long conversation with my insured and re-explained that she bought liabilty only coverage on her $1100 EX500 and claims will not fix her bike. I went beyond my call of duty and told her that if the frame was straight and motor had no cracks in the case (which was confirmed) then I would help her source the parts used to repair the bike.

Ken- Sorry I crushed you crush. Just pretend you never saw that married/cop thing.
__________________
"Slack" - a state of being in which everything flows smoothly.....a frame of mind so at ease that the universe naturally cooperates.
acecycleins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:55 PM   #29
sfcdjevans
Registered Member
 
sfcdjevans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 43.47N-76.48W
Posts: 956
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Bullcrap. Rip his testicles off with a plastic fork. Roll him in a rug and bury him in the desert. Then go find his family.
Breath grasshopper, breathe. Center you Chi. Or as Willy the Shake put it " Revenge is a dish best served cold.".
__________________
3425 miles from Reading, UK
Why their heads on a pike of course. If I thought it would do any good.
sfcdjevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #30
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecycleins View Post
It's all resolved. Meany call Kim's cell last night and left a lengthy apology. I, also, had a long conversation with my insured and re-explained that she bought liabilty only coverage on her $1100 EX500 and claims will not fix her bike. I went beyond my call of duty and told her that if the frame was straight and motor had no cracks in the case (which was confirmed) then I would help her source the parts used to repair the bike.

Ken- Sorry I crushed you crush. Just pretend you never saw that married/cop thing.
Apparently he got the plastic fork I Fed-Exed.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off