Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   My MOron friends (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/9729-my-moron-friends.html)

Kenneth_Moore 10-08-2008 01:46 PM

Kim is MARRIED!?!??! My whole future just evaporated. Those pink-text emails are never going to look the same again.

Tell her I am completely crushed.

sfcdjevans 10-08-2008 04:21 PM

"Where there is no resistance, there can be no force" he said sipping high sodium content ramen noodles. He's already recognized as an ass. Remain above reproach, never lose the high ground. With the situation as I understand it, the significant other[and da law] and the moderator, seems pretty well covered. There is a time for "significant action on ones part" but I don't think this is one of them, at this point. Such things should be saved for special occasions. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice self discipline and control. These virtues will come in handy during those significant action things.

The_AirHawk 10-08-2008 05:29 PM

I concur with 'Evans here.

If you wrestle with a pig, both you and the pig are going to get filthy. The difference is, the pig likes it.

pushrod 10-08-2008 07:05 PM

Have the forum Moderator ban the ticktvrd.

As well as all the other 'legal' stuff.

BrowningBAR 10-08-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 195489)
"Where there is no resistance, there can be no force" he said sipping high sodium content ramen noodles. He's already recognized as an ass. Remain above reproach, never lose the high ground. With the situation as I understand it, the significant other[and da law] and the moderator, seems pretty well covered. There is a time for "significant action on ones part" but I don't think this is one of them, at this point. Such things should be saved for special occasions. This is a wonderful opportunity to practice self discipline and control. These virtues will come in handy during those significant action things.

Nothing beats low-fat Ramen noodles. All the sodium and none of the fat. It keeps the arteries unclogged when all the sodium kicks in.

Kenneth_Moore 10-09-2008 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfcdjevans (Post 195489)
This is a wonderful opportunity to practice self discipline and control.

Bullcrap. Rip his testicles off with a plastic fork. Roll him in a rug and bury him in the desert. Then go find his family.

Shinglejohn 10-09-2008 05:56 AM

Who cares if what this dude says about your company, no one listens to a d-bag anyway, i know from experience. i badmouth all kinds of stuff. I hate proctor and gamble. they put dogs in dog food, they get them from Cincinatti hillbillys that grow them in hillbilly dog gardens. but theyre company is doing allright.

plus it probobly was driver error, and why do people on a forum know that your sister is part owner of a company, that a little personal for a forum. seriously. especially if your an insurance company, you are the enemy.

acecycleins 10-09-2008 08:29 AM

It's all resolved. Meany call Kim's cell last night and left a lengthy apology. I, also, had a long conversation with my insured and re-explained that she bought liabilty only coverage on her $1100 EX500 and claims will not fix her bike. I went beyond my call of duty and told her that if the frame was straight and motor had no cracks in the case (which was confirmed) then I would help her source the parts used to repair the bike.

Ken- Sorry I crushed you crush. Just pretend you never saw that married/cop thing.

sfcdjevans 10-09-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 195521)
Bullcrap. Rip his testicles off with a plastic fork. Roll him in a rug and bury him in the desert. Then go find his family.

Breath grasshopper, breathe. Center you Chi. Or as Willy the Shake put it " Revenge is a dish best served cold.".;)

Kenneth_Moore 10-09-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 195544)
It's all resolved. Meany call Kim's cell last night and left a lengthy apology. I, also, had a long conversation with my insured and re-explained that she bought liabilty only coverage on her $1100 EX500 and claims will not fix her bike. I went beyond my call of duty and told her that if the frame was straight and motor had no cracks in the case (which was confirmed) then I would help her source the parts used to repair the bike.

Ken- Sorry I crushed you crush. Just pretend you never saw that married/cop thing.

Apparently he got the plastic fork I Fed-Exed.