Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The future... (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9660)

seruzawa 10-01-2008 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 194802)
if she has uncovered her body in public and caused you to have impure thoughts she is a harlot and an infidel. She should be stoned to death

Insh Allah

You'd better stop making fun of that different but equally valid culture.

longride 10-01-2008 07:46 AM

This thread is getting racist real fast. There could be complaints, and then what?? Sachi has to close the thread! Is that what we all want to happen? THINK ABOUT IT!

seruzawa 10-01-2008 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 194825)
This thread is getting racist real fast. There could be complaints, and then what?? Sachi has to close the thread! Is that what we all want to happen? THINK ABOUT IT!

I'm with you. Didn't you see my attempt to bring enlightenment to those reprobates who cling to guns and religion? If we work hard you and I can "bring everyone together" here at MO! There will only be a few holdouts who don't see the revealed truth of PC reality. Maybe 50% tops. They can be "fixed" also with psychotropics and thorough re-education.

sachiwilson 10-01-2008 07:59 AM

Hamburgers are racist???

Oh, maybe it's the bacon. Ok, no more talk about bacon!

sarnali2 10-01-2008 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 194827)
I'm with you. Didn't you see my attempt to bring enlightenment to those reprobates who cling to guns and religion? If we work hard you and I can "bring everyone together" here at MO! There will only be a few holdouts who don't see the revealed truth of PC reality. Maybe 50% tops. They can be "fixed" also with psychotropics and thorough re-education.

You miss-understand me comrade, since our culture of giving everyone equal status and protection under the law is a Euro-centric concept I was merely embracing cultural diversity in considering the situation from another equally valid culture.

No need for Diversity Training here, I was in the Navy and I worked for the State for 13 years, I have been fully indoctrinated and agree whole-heartedly with all PC concepts. However if you wish to alter my reality I've always found a few oxycontin and a glass of whiskey does to trick pretty well.........

Shinglejohn 10-01-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 194827)
There will only be a few holdouts who don't see the revealed truth of PC reality. Maybe 50% tops. They can be "fixed" also with psychotropics and thorough re-education.

I bought a bike off one of these guys.(and a .44 off another) believe me, you dont want them straying too far from guns and religion. Like working on your roof, or any other part of your house/car/bike/daughter.

Kenneth_Moore 10-01-2008 04:01 PM

"cows and sheep are four-legged weapons of mass destruction"

There's an interesting perspective for you...

The_AirHawk 10-01-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinglejohn (Post 194846)
I bought a bike off one of these guys.(and a .44 off another) believe me, you dont want them straying too far from guns and religion. Like working on your roof, or any other part of your house/car/bike/daughter.

You've got a Daughter?

Got any pictures?

(just pullin' your leg, man - honest)

pplassm 10-02-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sachiwilson (Post 194828)
Hamburgers are racist???

Oh, maybe it's the bacon. Ok, no more talk about bacon!

I beg of you. Please do not take my bacon.

From my COLD DEAD HANDS! :-)