Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2008, 06:12 AM   #31
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson View Post
Do you know what "xenophobic" means?
I do. It means someone that had the audacity to complain about having somone else's ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, race, or religion shoved up their ass sideways with gravel as the lubricant.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline  

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2008, 06:54 AM   #32
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I do. It means someone that had the audacity to complain about having somone else's ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, race, or religion shoved up their ass sideways with gravel as the lubricant.
Sounds kinda like divorce!
Buzglyd is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 07:00 AM   #33
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

A while back a very smart woman said this:

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color), he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."


Of course, after she said it she was shouted down by the press and pundits along with losing her job. That's what you get when you speak the truth these days.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 07:41 AM   #34
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
A while back a very smart woman said this:

"If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color), he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept."


Of course, after she said it she was shouted down by the press and pundits along with losing her job. That's what you get when you speak the truth these days.
You see, squishy terran? Vote Zod and he will end this pussilanimous sham of a governing body you are currently ruled by. All politicians will be sent to the neutron mines on Ganymede... without pressure suits! Media people will farm algae in the Mariana Trench.. also without pressure suits.

Oh yes, and don't forget the free money and ion cannon you get... along with 100 Blue Chip Stamps!
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."

Last edited by seruzawa; 09-22-2008 at 07:45 AM..
seruzawa is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 09:10 AM   #35
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

She was just jealous because she was stuck with that Mondale dipsh*t and didn't have a chance. The fact that what she said is absolutly true just shows what a bunch of racist all us white folks are.
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 09:55 AM   #36
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
She was just jealous because she was stuck with that Mondale dipsh*t and didn't have a chance. The fact that what she said is absolutly true just shows what a bunch of racist all us white folks are.
Yes. And don't forget that our monthly Whitey Guy meeting to find ways to oppress women and people of color has been changed to Tuesday.

BTW. Has your secret code access for special Whitey Guy privileges arrived yet? My old one expired and I'm still waiting. For the entire month I've not had any special Whitey Guy privileges. Bummer.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 10:20 AM   #37
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

To get the 'White Guy Advantage' as it is known in the Liberal circles, you need to know the super-secret handshake. That way, all of us know who we are. Wink-Wink, Nod-Nod.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 12:48 PM   #38
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

How can we know you really are a white guy? just because you claim to live in Utah..........

"wah wah I lost my secret handshake diagram ..."

Like we haven't heard that one before...................
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #39
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
How can we know you really are a white guy? just because you claim to live in Utah..........

"wah wah I lost my secret handshake diagram ..."

Like we haven't heard that one before...................
Check your personal secret WG email account for secret personal WG messages. Burn this post.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline  
Old 09-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #40
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Check your personal secret WG email account for secret personal WG messages. Burn this post.
OH NO! I'm not fallin' for THAT one again - last time, it cost me a new monitor and I still have the scorch-marks on my Desk................
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off