Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Amazing! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/9435-amazing.html)

seruzawa 09-08-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 193221)
Ay carumba!

If you want to trade tax bills, I'll be happy to any day.

You can't cut taxes for people who pay no taxes. The bottom 50% of wage earners in this country pay 0 taxes. I'm not counting SS and Medicare which screws everyone.

After the tax cuts, revenue to the treasury increased. That's right KMo, increased.

Spending is the problem. The Republicrats spend us into oblivion every year.

I live in CA which is the most leftist state in the nation. We have brutal income taxes and we're 20 billion in the hole and the left winger solution is to raise taxes again.

Politicians aren't heroes, even the ones who write two autobiographies by the time they're 45.

I just vote for the ones who will phck me up the ass the least.

The libs still can't explain why it is fair to tax ANYONE for what we get. At least 50% of federal monies are entirely waste by the fact that at least two govt "employees" are required to do the job of one in private industry. The Fed budget could easily be cut by 50% without reducing one program.

But beneath that is the total immorality of stealing money from those who work to give to those who won't. No amount of excuses and explanation change that fact that such policies are criminal. The people who defend and promote such policies are criminals.... without exception. I've run into my share of "poor" people in my life and all had one common characteristic. They simply wouldn't work one second longer or more than they had to.

seruzawa 09-08-2008 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 193218)
My question is how can McCain change what he's been a part of for 30 years? He was pro abortion in 00, now against. In 00 I as a dem might have voted for him, but now its just plain scary. Especially if he kicks it and Pres Palin comes online as MS. Cheney only more religious (and scary religious to boot, speaking in tongues during the debate?)... Additionally what repub is going to work with him on "change" when they would have to admit they were wrong, and of course the Dems wont work with him as he is a repub. So what would McCain actually achieve if elected other than progressing the extreme right? I am by no means defending Pelosi and Reed... Can we just start over clean? I am not voting for an incumbent this year, if I have to cross parties I'll happily do it. "No Incumbents 08!"

What makes any intelligent person believe that ANY politician actually plans to change anything, unless it's a way to stuff more money into their pockets, is a mystery. I guess they just vote for the lies they like the most.

seruzawa 09-08-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 193226)
My Jewish accountant is a Jewish accountant too!

By The Messiah's standard, you're rich and don't pay your fair share.

Unless you are having a hard time being able to afford that $10K per month for private school. Then you get a beak and a free house from Rezko. Change you can count on.

seruzawa 09-08-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 193224)
Ugh, that was painful to read. I hate Salon.

Corbert and Stewart seem to be the only ones able to produce decent political humor these days.

Salon is quite unhinged isn't it? Palin is a religious fanatic? Well it takes a fanatic to know one I guess. Apparently refusing to abort a down syndrome baby is a crime to these scum. The lefties are obviously mentally deranged. The wild exaggerations. The outright lies. Add that to the left's obsession with repeating the failed policies of the past and you see very clearly their state of mind. The obsession with Republicans by idiots like that stupid Tom Tomorrow guy really indicate a deep seated form of psychosis. Especially since their own guys do the exact same things but in that case those crimes are fully acceptable.

BrowningBAR 09-08-2008 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 193233)
Salon is quite unhinged isn't it? Palin is a religious fanatic? Well it takes a fanatic to know one I guess. Apparently refusing to abort a down syndrome baby is a crime to these scum. The lefties are obviously mentally deranged. The wild exaggerations. The outright lies. Add that to the left's obsession with repeating the failed policies of the past and you see very clearly their state of mind. The obsession with Republicans by idiots like that stupid Tom Tomorrow guy really indicate a deep seated form of psychosis. Especially since their own guys do the exact same things but in that case those crimes are fully acceptable.

I agree, but unfortunately the Repubs have their religious fanatics...and quite frankly, I like abortion. Anything that helps idiot to not reproduce is a super fine idea in my book. And you should not choose one religion to base your laws on a population that worships many different (or no) gods. Also, if you know ahead of time that the fetus may have severe health problem, I think the parents should be aloud to make the decision themselves and not Suzy Zealot.

Again, everyone needs to joined with me and stop voting for the two main parties.

At the very least, vote Zod/Non in '08.

longride 09-09-2008 05:43 AM

No, Ken, the Founding Fathers actually got it right many years ago. They know an armed populace is the first step to fighting tyrants, which is something Obama knows NOTHING about. It has NOTHING to do with fully automatic weapons. It has to do with control. I hate to tell you but automatic weapons are available in crowded urban areas. All the gangs have them. Did you grow up in a box or something? Women's reproductive decisions? You mean killing babies? You put it so elequently, you would think it was a choice of what to have for dinner! Just wondering when killing babies became 'private'. So if you killed your kid, it would be a 'private decision' that we all must respect? How about if the man wanted the baby? F*ck him then? I love the duplicity in the liberal mind. Killing babies ain't 'shades of gray' Ken.

longride 09-09-2008 05:50 AM

Wars go away. Social programs don't. My taxes went down, and I'm not in the top 2% of anything. Buz is correct. You can't cut taxes for people that don't pay any like my neighbor that has 3 kids, is on section 8 housing, food stamps, welfare, and ADC, yet she plays in the pool, talks on her cell phone, and smokes cigs all day while I work. Something is wrong with that picture. I'll take a war any day. At least we got bombs for the money we spent.

Kenneth_Moore 09-09-2008 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 193239)
No, Ken, the Founding Fathers actually got it right many years ago. They know an armed populace is the first step to fighting tyrants, which is something Obama knows NOTHING about. It has NOTHING to do with fully automatic weapons. It has to do with control. I hate to tell you but automatic weapons are available in crowded urban areas. All the gangs have them. Did you grow up in a box or something? Women's reproductive decisions? You mean killing babies? You put it so elequently, you would think it was a choice of what to have for dinner! Just wondering when killing babies became 'private'. So if you killed your kid, it would be a 'private decision' that we all must respect? How about if the man wanted the baby? F*ck him then? I love the duplicity in the liberal mind. Killing babies ain't 'shades of gray' Ken.

I'm aware of the fact that automatic and many other types of guns are easily available. I was suggesting that perhaps having assault rifles easily available isn't in anyone's best interest. As for abortion, if you feel that it's "killing babies" then that's your right, likewise if a girl is raped, she ought to have the right to end the pregnacy. My point was: it's contradictory to say you're for the rights of the individual and then start making exceptions based on your religous or moral beliefs.

Pretty interesting that Palin has preached a policy of no sex-ed, teach kids abstinence only, yet her kid winds up pregnant. Apparently she's in denial of reality.

longride 09-09-2008 06:20 AM

Wow. You are pretty harsh on Palin. I guess if your kid has a problem, we could rag on you? Not becoming of you Ken. If you want to act like abortion isn't killing babies, that is your right. You still never answered me about if the man wants the baby. Isn't it his too? What if your wife decided to abort your son all those years ago? How would you feel? Abortion isn't an individual right Ken. It is a terrible solution for birth control. What about the man's individual right to have his baby if he wants it? No rights for him?

BrowningBAR 09-09-2008 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 193217)
Class warfare my ass. Bush cut taxes on the richest 2%, the Federal Deficit has grown in proportion, and the average Joe is going to pay it off. The only class warfare going on here is the war on the middle class, waged by and for the Republican elites.

...wow.