Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Amazing! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9435)

sarnali2 09-09-2008 01:35 PM

Total BS. you guys are all pots calling the kettle black, McCain has shown to have put the countries best interests ahead of his parties and his own best interests time and time again, just the same as Palin has, he has a solid record of participating and fighting the good fight his whole tenure as a Senator, putting our troops first even at the cost of a very lucrative contract for the company I work for and fighting wastfull spending wherever he finds it. Him and Palin are true outsiders who can work the system for all our benifits.

It's easy to hide behind the "oh they're all the same mantel" now that we have the rare opportunity to actually elect someone with some principles and personal integrity let's do it instead of sitting on the sidelines and critisizing. If you want more of the same smarmy empty words from a politician then vote Oblama, he's shown what he is, nothing but an empty suit capable of read a speach eloquantly, if you want real change and a chance to get the country back on track then McCain/Palin is the obvious choice.

Country First, Love it or Leave it................

get a haircut too f'n hippies 'n shave that crap of your face, you look like a dam* Romanian..

12er 09-09-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 193317)
Flip her off one for me, would ya??

I'd have to learn how to do it with my feet as both are held high every year. I hate both parties and know they both are full of it. But the last 8 years of using the constitution as a welcome mat has pushed me over the edge as far as the repubs go. I see no republican party left, well Ron Paul, but he is scary too. Big Gov under bush, all R's giddy as school girls to follow along (sudden memory loss on any issue questioned). They have done a complete 180 in the last 8 years. Then the dems being spineless wienies letting them get away with it has been just as sickening. But this whole religion injection into gov has gotten out of hand. Separation of church and state is being thrown out the window as both parties are pandering to the evan's this election cycle. Raised christian, taught sunday school but could never join the church because of the hypocrisy. Watching one sin be ok and another not, I just couldn't keep the score card straight. I believe in the word, not the dogma or the mystical. I try to turn the other cheek, I try to love my neighbor and I try to not cast judgment. With that I'll take my chances at the end. As with Prop 8 here in CA, the gay marriage ban, if you take the church out of the argument, you have no argument. Its just a legal contract between two people, absolutely nothing more.

longride 09-09-2008 02:02 PM

Religion and state have never been totally seperate and probably never will be. On the other hand, since we really don't need fathers any more, and with the divorce rate and everything, marriage is kind of outdated logic anyway. Just go with temporary legal contracts with the option to back out at any time. Kill the kids you don't want. Screw the family thing. Just outdated crap from days gone by. Things are looking better all the time.

seruzawa 09-09-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 193326)
Religion and state have never been totally seperate and probably never will be. On the other hand, since we really don't need fathers any more, and with the divorce rate and everything, marriage is kind of outdated logic anyway. Just go with temporary legal contracts with the option to back out at any time. Kill the kids you don't want. Screw the family thing. Just outdated crap from days gone by. Things are looking better all the time.

There is no "separation of church and state" at least the kind pushed by the religion-haters. All the constitution says is that there will be no established religion. The Founders were mostly religious men, but wanted to limit the political influence of the church. As with most things we've gone completely overboard in the opposite direction. A nation without strong families and a strong moral base cannot survive. Period. Freedom can only survive amongst a people who understand the ideas of resonsibility. If you want to eliminate personal freedom then merely promote that "anything goes" and that people should just "do their thing". The backlash won't be pretty.

12er 09-09-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 193326)

Welcome to our imperfect world. McCain being divorced is part of that failed ideology. Same with my religious parents, who both have been divorced. Pick and choose your sins my friend, pick and choose. Our Muslim friends (enemy's?) are closer to your utopia than us. Stone those who sin or dishonor, yet there are always more people to stone. One day we may run out of stones.

longride 09-10-2008 05:38 AM

The point you missed is that it isn't the ideology that failed.

seruzawa 09-10-2008 07:39 AM

Wow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 193319)
Total BS. you guys are all pots calling the kettle black, McCain has shown to have put the countries best interests ahead of his parties and his own best interests time and time again, just the same as Palin has, he has a solid record of participating and fighting the good fight his whole tenure as a Senator, putting our troops first even at the cost of a very lucrative contract for the company I work for and fighting wastfull spending wherever he finds it. Him and Palin are true outsiders who can work the system for all our benifits.

It's easy to hide behind the "oh they're all the same mantel" now that we have the rare opportunity to actually elect someone with some principles and personal integrity let's do it instead of sitting on the sidelines and critisizing. If you want more of the same smarmy empty words from a politician then vote Oblama, he's shown what he is, nothing but an empty suit capable of read a speach eloquantly, if you want real change and a chance to get the country back on track then McCain/Palin is the obvious choice.

Country First, Love it or Leave it................

get a haircut too f'n hippies 'n shave that crap of your face, you look like a dam* Romanian..

Get some sarnali!

BrowningBAR 09-10-2008 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 193341)
Get some sarnali!

I thought Sarnali was joking...maybe not.

longride 09-10-2008 08:23 AM

He been smokin' some of that loco weed and got all hopped up!

BrowningBAR 09-10-2008 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 193343)
He been smokin' some of that loco weed and got all hopped up!

Damn those pot-head, hippy, bikers.