Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-09-2008, 08:59 AM   #91
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

The difference between the pictures you have and I have is that the pictures you have are criminal killing and the ones I have are legal killing. It just proves that you approve of certain types of killing, while I am against both types. The Democratic Congress has had ample time to roll back all those supposed bad things old Bushie has done. Why aren't they gone? Becuase the Dems wanted them too Ken. Don't kid yourself. The Dems wanted those 'illegal' wiretaps and searches too. They won't ever get rid of them, they will just cry about them. As to the intrusive governmet theory, you are right on. The question is who will be more intrusive? I actually want Obama to win. He will show everyone why you should never vote in someone that speaks and acts like a Black Jimmy Carter. No experience, no guts, just lots of pretty talk and pie-in-the-sky ideals. Obama will talk lots and do nothing, even in a crisis situation. He couldn't pull the trigger if his life (or ours) depended on it. So far, according to all the polls Bad Bushie > Bad Democratic Congress. They have an approval rating that is already lower than Bush ever had. Just give them a chance, it will get much lower. I really like debating with you Ken and please don't take anything I say personally. I don't mean any of it as personal.

Last edited by longride : 09-09-2008 at 09:03 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-09-2008, 09:02 AM   #92
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Non, it will be a pleasure to put these squishy Terrans on the Planet Houston to the test and finally make them a population worthy of our rule. Their fascination with leaders who promise to give them everything for free bespeaks a serious deficiency or moral fiber. I think we should have this planet well in hand by the time the population drops to around 600 million. I doubt that many of these so-called "Progressives" will pass the test.

Hail Zod/Non. No Taxes.. Just Death!
I believe we should move forward of with our empty promise of giving one million dollars to every registered voter. A promise of free money without actually describing the execution of that plan seems to be popular with these squishy creatures. Houston will be our!

Hail Zod!
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #93
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I really like debating with you Ken and please don't take anything I say personally. I don't mean any of it as personal.
I don't; we've been down this road enough times already to know where we each stand! What could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer? Kenneth arguing politics with LR and BBar!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #94
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I don't; we've been down this road enough times already to know where we each stand! What could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer? Kenneth arguing politics with LR and BBar!
It must be frustrating arguing with me as you KNOW I hate repubs so you can't go with the easy, low hanging fruit.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 09:50 AM   #95
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

The only thing more useless would be Ken arguing at all Sorry, I had to slip that one in there!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:16 AM   #96
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
The only thing more useless would be Ken arguing at all Sorry, I had to slip that one in there!
The next time you want to "slip one in," please think of someone other than me.

I'll be here all week...Tell your friends!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:23 AM   #97
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Nothing better than a good old 'Homo' joke to end the festivities!
Old 09-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #98
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Flip her off one for me, would ya??
Old 09-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #99
12er
Founding Member

Back to what I wrote, NO INCUMBENTS 08! Your Guy is as bad as my Guy, throw them all out. I'm a Dem and go to the Chinese New Year parade here in SF just so I can flip off Pelosi. Love that freedom of speech.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:22 PM   #100
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
What makes any intelligent person believe that ANY politician actually plans to change anything, unless it's a way to stuff more money into their pockets, is a mystery. I guess they just vote for the lies they like the most.
you just hit on my view of voting. "Vote for the lies you like best"
12er is offline   Reply With Quote