Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   This is REALLY Pissing Me Off (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/6130-really-pissing-me-off.html)

BrowningBAR 08-07-2007 01:25 PM

I will BAN you with that type of talk, mister!

You will be relegated to creating crazed blogs about being the Greatest American Hero.

Don't make me use my infinite Mod powers and summon the six powers of the six greatest Greek gods to strike you where you stand! SHAZAM, muthafu**a!

...er...wait...actually, I got nothing over here apart from 5 empty corona bottles and an empty box of popsicles.

SmokeU 08-07-2007 01:33 PM

DOH!! I want some Corona. I need to get some limes first though. We just bought a Dutch company. They are rather...odd.

seruzawa 08-07-2007 01:33 PM

Ha! They're going to take pictures of the perp's injuries, eh? After shooting a cop he should consider himself lucky that he didn't end up face down on the street with a drop gun in his hand.

Florida has the death penalty, right?

Good.

Kenneth_Moore 08-07-2007 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 167150)
Ha! They're going to take pictures of the perp's injuries, eh? After shooting a cop he should consider himself lucky that he didn't end up face down on the street with a drop gun in his hand.

Florida has the death penalty, right?

Good.

Yep, we do. Bush practically had a conveyor belt into the "chamber." Remains to be seen how the new Gov'ner is going to do.

Kenneth_Moore 08-08-2007 07:32 AM

This would be funny if it weren't real:
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrowningBAR (Post 167090)
I'm a gun collector. Your frustration isn't even close to mine. Sorry. When the reports start with "Only criminals use motorcycles" and "We need to ban motorcycles to save the children" than I will welcome you into my world.

Today the news reports have changed from evil motorcyclist to GUN NUT RAMPAGE!:

"We talked to individuals who know the suspect. They told us Maldonado practiced weekly at the gun range. And even more chilling, they tell us Maldonado practices targets on the head on a regular basis."

Damn, B-Bar, you sure nailed that one.

The_AirHawk 08-08-2007 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 167202)
Today the news reports have changed from evil motorcyclist to GUN NUT RAMPAGE!:

"We talked to individuals who know the suspect. They told us Maldonado practiced weekly at the gun range. And even more chilling, they tell us Maldonado practices targets on the head on a regular basis."

Damn, B-Bar, you sure nailed that one.

The answer to this problem is; we need to BAN Silhouette
Targets with HEADS on them............

(isn't it Obvious?)

seruzawa 08-08-2007 08:31 AM

It's not so funny when they...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore (Post 167114)
I swear every journalist in the country attended a seminar sometime this year with break out sessions like:

"Motorcyclists - The New Crack!

"Making the Share Numbers: How Exploiting Motorcycling Can Set New Highs"

"50 Favorite Catchphrases for Evil Motorcycles"

.. use the same copy but plug in the word "motorcycle" instead of "SUV" or "gun owner" or "conservative". Then the same lying hyperbolic tactics aren't so entertaining, are they?

sarnali2 08-08-2007 08:36 AM

I'm ashamed to admit that when I read the story about the guy running away, turning and firing and potting the officer in the melon my first thought was "dam, that's good shooting"... Not hitting a Policeman, whom I have as a general rule the utmost respect for. Just the guys skill in putting a grab shot on target. Most of those ass holes hit everything BUT what they're aiming at.

Kenneth_Moore 08-08-2007 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 167215)
I'm ashamed to admit that when I read the story about the guy running away, turning and firing and potting the officer in the melon my first thought was "dam, that's good shooting"... Not hitting a Policeman, whom I have as a general rule the utmost respect for. Just the guys skill in putting a grab shot on target. Most of those ass holes hit everything BUT what they're aiming at.

"Chirp chirp. Chirp chirp. Chirp chirp." Silence. "Well, ok, thanks for sharing that. Guess that finishes up our session for today, Mr. Sarnali."

Gritboy 08-08-2007 09:07 AM

I for one know ALL motorcyclist are insane, evil anarchists. Oh wait! That's what the media and government ingrained into my widdle bwain!

Media, media, media. *sigh* There's not objectivity anymore, just sensationalism and fear mongering in the press and politics. Soon we'll be outlawed I'm sure 'cuz we're so dangerous.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 PM.