Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 08-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #21
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

But what about the "Crack for Kids" program? Think that'll get any traction in your state?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2007, 12:33 PM   #22
findangle
Founding Member

We have a helmet law here where i live. It's ok i guess. I don't really like that my gov tells me i HAVE to wear a helmet but thats life and I see their position. If there was no government money involved in the process of getting me from the accident to the hospital i would complain but thats not the case. I think we should wear em and i understand why we are legally obligated to but I still don't like that the government forces us to.

I think most people against helmet laws if they sit down and be honest about it are less upset about wearing a helmet than they are about being told by "the man" what to do while they engage in their rebellious pass time.

as for the actual safety aspect..

well.. when i go out to the bar on Saturdays to hit on women I carry a condom. I'm not legally required to carry a condom. sex is MUCH better without it. to be honest they can be quite a hassle. you have to keep checking to make sure it didn't work itself loose during the mayhem (especially there at the end.) and what if you lose it during fore-play? I wouldn't be surprised if casual sex these days is just as life threatening as riding a bike anyway (oh the diseases you'll catch..)

I carry a condom to the bar for the same reason i wear a helmet on the bike.. because thats what i require to reach what i feel to be a reasonable compromise between self preservation and self abuse..

I say if your aware of the risks (physical, financial and social) and still think its a good idea than ride sans-helmet and the law be damned.. If the math works for you then rock on..
findangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #23
SuperBill
Founding Member

I wear a condom when I'm riding my sportbike so I'll be safe when I finally f**k up that decreasing radius, off-camber turn that's been gunning for me the last few years.
SuperBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #24
Raoul
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBill View Post
I wear a condom when I'm riding my sportbike so I'll be safe when I finally f**k up that decreasing radius, off-camber turn that's been gunning for me the last few years.

This condum you speak of, you wear on head? Little head or big head?
Raoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:17 PM   #25
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
F*CKIN' A, GOD DAM RIGHT START THE REVOLUTION POWER TO THE PEOPLE RIGHT ON F*CK THE PIGS KILL A COMMIE FOR CHRIST BURN IT ALL KILL THE WHITE MAN.....(ummm, hold up on that one,,,)HANOI JANE WAS RIGHT SO WAS THE ASSA-HOLA..WE ARE THE GREAT SATANS AFTER ALL SUPPORT FIRST STRIKE WE START BOMBING IN 5 MINUTES..(oh was this mike on? tee hee)UMMM...YEAH POWER TO THE PEOPLE THE SLA HAS SPOKEN.....

jeezuss, where's the beer, this riot incitin' is thirsty work ....................
I knew I'd reel someone in.

Somebody's gotta take up the slack since he-who-can't-be-named is no longer with us. I just didn't think it would be you. I figured on one of our european pals.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:19 PM   #26
seruzawa
The Toad

Default They already have that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
But what about the "Crack for Kids" program? Think that'll get any traction in your state?
In your state too. But they call the stuff Ritalin... which crackheads like to snort when crack itself is in short supply.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:36 PM   #27
findangle
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBill View Post
dude.. we both know you have neither a condom nor a sport bike.
findangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #28
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I knew I'd reel someone in.

Somebody's gotta take up the slack since he-who-can't-be-named is no longer with us. I just didn't think it would be you. I figured on one of our european pals.

"I'm just tryin to do my portion Jerry, it's nothing personal. Just tryin to do my portion"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:48 AM   #29
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Who Knew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
In your state too. But they call the stuff Ritalin... which crackheads like to snort when crack itself is in short supply.
Wow, you can get the handiest tips and ideas from Motorcycle.com!
Old 08-08-2007, 06:20 AM   #30
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
I think people should have the freedom to decide whether they use helmet or not. I believe in natural selection. In darwinic sense.

- cruiz-euro
If you really believed that was true, I think you would have died long ago.