Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Premium-Founding Member Explained? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/5752-premium-founding-member-explained.html)

ToddBlue68 06-30-2007 10:44 AM

Premium-Founding Member Explained?

Can someone explain the various levels or point me to where the definitions are located? I, like many others, am a paying subscriber to the original MO.

It would be nice to be able to see the larger versions of the pictures. How does one become Premium?

What, if anything besides a nice box on the forums, does our subscription get us now?

I, like many others, have been impatient, but the new layout is starting to grow on me.

Perhaps we replace the Babes link on the front page with a Help section?

Thanks.

Buzglyd 06-30-2007 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToddBlue68 (Post 163996)
Can someone explain the various levels or point me to where the definitions are located? I, like many others, am a paying subscriber to the original MO.

It would be nice to be able to see the larger versions of the pictures. How does one become Premium?

What, if anything besides a nice box on the forums, does our subscription get us now?

I, like many others, have been impatient, but the new layout is starting to grow on me.

Perhaps we replace the Babes link on the front page with a Help section?

Thanks.

Well I'm a Premium and I clicked on reader feedback in the new BMW article and it told me I was denied access.

I guess the evil moderators are after me!

mscuddy 06-30-2007 11:17 AM

"I guess the evil moderators are after me!"

Yes, access denied. Watch it bub. We be on to you. Remember what happened to K whatshisface...

silentgrayfellow 06-30-2007 11:25 AM

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that was denied access to the reader feedback in the K-sport article.

schizuki 06-30-2007 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToddBlue68 (Post 163996)
I, like many others, am a paying subscriber to the original MO.

Then you should be Premium. I am, and I didn't blow anyone.

E-mail MO and get it fixed. There's free beer in the Premium Members Lounge.

pplassm 07-01-2007 07:11 PM

Great. Now tell me which one of the 85 buttons on the website make THAT happen.

schizuki 07-02-2007 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 164070)
Great. Now tell me which one of the 85 buttons on the website make THAT happen.

Very bottom right - "Contact Us".

The_AirHawk 07-02-2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizuki (Post 164088)
Very bottom right - "Contact Us".

Contact Prof. Sylvester McMonkey McBean. He's the man with the "Star ON Machine".

"until neither the Plain nor the Star-Bellies knew
whether this one was that one or that one was this one
or which one was what one... or what one was who."

Kenneth_Moore 07-02-2007 10:13 AM

I've noticed that my login credentials are not persistent. I have to re-enter them everytime no matter how many times I checkmark the "Remember Me" button. Without logging in I get a lot of "Page Not Found" re-directs.

SherpaSuper 10-24-2007 04:11 PM

This whole website has become a major cluster-f, poorly designed and slow. Don't expect me to renew.