Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Go Danica! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/20860-go-danica.html)

The Spaceman 02-22-2013 11:39 AM

Go Danica!

Years ago I lucked out and got to attend the Skip Barber 3-day Car Control class at Sebring. On the last day, Sunday, there was a Formula Dodge points race for up and coming drivers. Danica was one of them. Everybody said she was the real deal and would go to the top. Looks like they were right. She hung around after the race and mixed with us civilians for a while. Smokin hot...even in a sweaty race suit.

It would be very cool if she pulled out a win this weekend. She already did great winning the pole. I don't usually watch the 500, but I think I will this time.

sarnali2 02-22-2013 02:06 PM

Boy don't let Longride hear you say that, he thinks shes a fake...

Congrats and good luck to her I say, she's certainly paying her dues..

schizuki 02-22-2013 02:16 PM

I'd bag on her for getting way more attention than her results deserve. But then you look at Dale Earnhart...

jmdonald 02-22-2013 06:54 PM

Not everyone knows

Danica is driving naked again this year with an in dash crotch-cam. The video feed is available through ESPN premium. Contact your local cable operator for details.

Buzglyd 02-22-2013 08:34 PM

The cult of personality means nothing to me.

I bet she goes backward from the beginning to the end.

seruzawa 02-22-2013 09:00 PM

So, did she qualify on points? Or does she get races because she is a fox for a NASCAR racer, but otherwise sort of plain?

schizuki 02-23-2013 06:00 AM

That Danica Patrick sure has a vagina.

schizuki 02-23-2013 06:01 AM

Still, she's only the 15th or 16th whiniest b!tch in NASCAR.

The_AirHawk 02-24-2013 06:15 PM

I know of Women in other series, some personally, that are FAR better drivers than whats-her-name <KOFF!> Brianne Corn <KOFF!> Christy Carlson <KOFF!>, and are completely ignored by most sponsor-dollars because someone hasn't noticed their "incredible cleavage", or they don't have nude photos in their resume' packet.

The whole situation just pisses me off. Both of the aforementioned women SHOULD have been right in there this weekend with Block and Higgins and L'Estage - but had no Ride Money.

I could not give a shyte less about Patrick.

seruzawa 02-24-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 280371)
I know of Women in other series, some personally, that are FAR better drivers than whats-her-name <KOFF!> Brianne Corn <KOFF!> Christy Carlson <KOFF!>, and are completely ignored by most sponsor-dollars because someone hasn't noticed their "incredible cleavage", or they don't have nude photos in their resume' packet.

The whole situation just pisses me off. Both of the aforementioned women SHOULD have been right in there this weekend with Block and Higgins and Le'Stage - but had no Ride Money.

I could not give a shyte less about Patrick.

Wait. Danica has cleavage?

Dude! You actually race cars. Therefore your opinion is worthless. You need to learn about racing by reading newspapers and magazines and listening to the TV and radio. Then you may have a valid opinion. What gives you the idea that direct experience means anything these days? Better yet. Remove your brain and get a job at ESPN. (Brain removal not optional.)