Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 02-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #11
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spaceman View Post
Luckily the Tesla cars have a data logging system. They did a dump on it and found that the guy simply ran out the charge by taking side trips and failing to plug it in to charge overnight. Musk said "if you run a gas car out of fuel, who's fault is that?"

In their rebuttal to Musk's comments, the Times said "The bottom line is that you can't treat an electric car the same way you do a gas car." F'ing geniuses, they are.
The Times lying for a sensational article?

The hell you say!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2013, 05:57 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
The Times lying for a sensational article?

The hell you say!
Someone's lying but I don't think it's the guy who wrote the article. Other moto-journalists have had the same experience with this electric shyt. And it's all shyt.

But the True Believers will continue to ignore all evidence as they bow to their nutty left-wing dogma. May as well throw the money at perpetual motion machines. The results will be identical.

Some Hollywood nut already made a movie "proving" that electric cars are victim of some shadowy conspiracy, not their own terrible inadequacies. Sad how insane the advocates of this dead end technology are. The ones who aren't pocketing millions of taxpayers dollars, that is. Those are simply suckers.... born by the second these days.

To push e-cars is to perpetrate a fraud. It's time for mass arrests and detention of these lunatics.

Last edited by seruzawa : 02-15-2013 at 06:03 AM.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:09 AM   #13
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Someone's lying but I don't think it's the guy who wrote the article. Other moto-journalists have had the same experience with this electric shyt. And it's all shyt.

But the True Believers will continue to ignore all evidence as they bow to their nutty left-wing dogma. May as well throw the money at perpetual motion machines. The results will be identical.

Some Hollywood nut already made a movie "proving" that electric cars are victim of some shadowy conspiracy, not their own terrible inadequacies. Sad how insane the advocates of this dead end technology are. The ones who aren't pocketing millions of taxpayers dollars, that is. Those are simply suckers.... born by the second these days.

To push e-cars is to perpetrate a fraud. It's time for mass arrests and detention of these lunatics.
Plus they know exactly how he drove it and where he drove it and when he charged it.

No wonder Zero loves them.
Old 02-15-2013, 06:12 AM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Plus they know exactly how he drove it and where he drove it and when he charged it.

No wonder Zero loves them.
More REAL stuff to frighten those who aren't mindless liberals

SMART METERS BEING FORCED ON PEOPLE AT GUN POINT~~~!!!!!
Old 02-15-2013, 07:32 AM   #15
The Spaceman
Registered Member

Quote:
So how do you explain Motor Trend, one of the most respected auto jounals in country, naming the S their "Car of the Year?" Or Automobile Magazine, a less-known, but equally well-respected journal, also naming it Car of the Year? Or my December copy of Car and Driver, that had a 5-page feature story on the S that had nothing but praise for it, not as an electric car, but as an outstanding automobile overall?

Let me guess: Obama has targeted them with his Communist Mind Control Rays, leaving them in a zombie state under his direct control when they type their articles. It's so obvious now...
Old 02-15-2013, 08:07 AM   #16
pushrod
Founding Member

Quote:
Yeah, but what would they 'charge' them with!?

HAR! I kill me!

My buddy called me yesterday, and said he had just seen the "Ultimate Optimist".

He saw a Smart car with a receiver hitch!

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #17
The Spaceman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushrod View Post
Yeah, but what would they 'charge' them with!?

HAR! I kill me!

My buddy called me yesterday, and said he had just seen the "Ultimate Optimist".

He saw a Smart car with a receiver hitch!
Like Pistorius' lawyer said about pleading not guilty? "You don't have a leg to stand on!"

I have a receiver hitch on the Mini that gets some comments. It's for my bike rack and a carry-all tray. Probably the same for the Smart car.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #18
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
So how do you explain Motor Trend, one of the most respected auto jounals in country, naming the S their "Car of the Year?" Or Automobile Magazine, a less-known, but equally well-respected journal, also naming it Car of the Year? Or my December copy of Car and Driver, that had a 5-page feature story on the S that had nothing but praise for it, not as an electric car, but as an outstanding automobile overall?

Let me guess: Obama has targeted them with his Communist Mind Control Rays, leaving them in a zombie state under his direct control when they type their articles. It's so obvious now...
Cycle World once named the Honda Rune motorcycle of the year.

It's respected too.

They're trying to sell magazines Kenneth.
Old 02-15-2013, 11:56 AM   #19
The Spaceman
Registered Member

Quote:
Cycle World once named the Honda Rune motorcycle of the year.

It's respected too.

They're trying to sell magazines Kenneth.
And the NY Times is trying to sell newspapers. I'll take the data readout over the reporter's anecdotes any day.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #20
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
And the NY Times is trying to sell newspapers. I'll take the data readout over the reporter's anecdotes any day.
A left wing rag is trying to sell papers by saying electric cars suck?

You had your chance and bought a 20 year old replica. That's all we really needed to know.

I hope Daryl Hannah blames the next hurricane on you.