Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-22-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Mah fellow MOrons....

Well I'm 53 today. Phew, what a long, strange trip its been.

Please don't think I've abandoned Motorcycle.com, but I feel I've got nothing relevant to say anymore, my head is still stuck in twin shock Pursangs & old Yamaha Enduro's.

It's been pretty tough going from being a motorcyclist to a spectator, I could never live vicariously through someone else. I've tried to get into other things like old motors, stills, black powder cannons, etc. but they all pale in comparison to being on a start line somewhere, knowing you're about to kick some ass and come in the top 5. I miss that.

I've met some pretty damn good people throughout my transformaiton, and I hope no one out there thinks I'm a snob who quit MO because I thought it was un-cool or something. Not in the least. Motorcyclists are some of the best people on Earth. I was proud to be one for 38 years, thought it would never end.

Anyway, thanks for all the good memories, it's a shame we never got to ride together, I lurk on MO now, see what's new and exciting, and freeking heavy (300 lb 250's ?!?!?).

Thanks guys and gals, see you out there at a race maybe, you can't miss me, I'll be the guy in the Honda powered wheel chair.

Matt

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2011, 08:42 AM   #2
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Happy Birthday Cuddy!

You old ba$tard!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #3
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Happy Birthday Brew, you still have a relevant opinion and it's a shame to waste what knowledge you have. A lot of riders won't ever come close to your experience level.

Anyway I hope you like the present I sent you, do you know how hard it is to mail a '71 Charger to someone??? I had the front end sticking out the box a little so the Post Office dweeb made me buy a whole roll of tape to seal it up with one little piece, then that 440 weighs a God dam* ton so I had to pay extra postage..... Anyway I hope you like blue (that's all they had).......

Enjoy!

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:13 AM   #4
pushrod
Founding Member

Happy Birthday, Shipmate!

I saw your post and thought it was gonna be a DADT thing.

Whew!

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
schizuki
Founding Member

You've got way more to share than you think, Cuddy. Do NOT be a stranger. You're a wise old goat now. Share it.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:16 AM   #6
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

I like havin' you around - you're another of the "voices in my head", one that's been noticably absent of late. "WWCD" (what would cuddy do) is a question I ask myself every time I see some old 2-smoke dirt/enduro thing or other. (the answer being "Get on it an' stomp the Kick an' RIDE!")

Happy Birthday. Don't blow-up the Still tryin' to make a better memory-cell-solvent.....
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #7
The Spaceman
Registered Member

Matt!

Happy Birthday you Olde Phart! Sure happy to see you're still alive and well. I miss having you on the board, I wish you'd hang out again.

If you ever decide to part with that old Bell Star, my offer still stands!

Kenneth
Old 09-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
jmdonald
Founding Member

Default Hbd

Glad to see you are still ticking. God bless you. I'm not sure but I think you have a long way to go to achieve full Geezer status. You have to be 60 I think.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:04 PM   #9
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

Happy birthday, Cuddy!

BTW, you wit and knowledge are sorely missed here in MO-land! I hear they are even going to make AirHawk a moderator. Can you believe it?!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #10
V2Rider
Premium Member

Hey man, happy birthday. I don't know ya but from what I've read over the past few years your experience and what you've had to say about motorcycles was hardly irrelevant. If you continued to post that wouldn't be either.