Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Jackass or Dumbass? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/18803-jackass-dumbass.html)

sarnali2 06-21-2011 07:38 AM

Mustn't be much going on in Philly when they interrupt the news to announce some useless bag o sh*t drunk driver kills himself. On a straight road no less.... If you feel any sympathy then think about you or a loved one riding along enjoying a nice ride when this a**hole decides to cross the centerline in front of you. Tends to put things in perspective

The_AirHawk 06-21-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 261893)
Certainly it can. When you are walking through a bar 8 beers deep and dump a beer on a WWE wrestlers girlfriend are you going to claim it's intentional?
He may have been drunk, but it's obvious that he didn't intentionally wreck his car to kill himself and his passenger. Even a wreck of stupidity can be classified as an accident.

An "Accident" is something that no person could prevent. This particular incident does not qualify for that category. I did not wish him harm or death, I am not glad he is gone; but I cannot work myself up enough to feel "sorrow" at his passing. I could probably work up Anger, if I tried.

tripleripple 06-21-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 261897)
Maybe we can convince Sarnali to do a reality show on his GS.

First episode...taking it offroad! I just hope the kids don't try that on their own.

sarnali2 06-21-2011 09:22 AM

Lesson Number 1....Purchasing your GS including accessories.....

Bill's new Beemer 1200GS | Xtranormal

seruzawa 06-21-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 261907)
Lesson Number 1....Purchasing your GS including accessories.....

Bill's new Beemer 1200GS | Xtranormal

Speaking of jackasses......

sarnali2 06-21-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 261908)
Speaking of jackasses......

Settle down Sir......

Sir_Angus 06-21-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 261900)
Fu<k him, fu<k his family, fu<k his friends. They were all enjoying his ill-gotten gains made from performing idiotic stunts that everyone knew stupid kids would emulate and get hurt. How many friends and families have been left with mangled children because of the crap this guy put out? Not to mention the fact that the guy single-handedly brought American culture to an entirely new low. Good riddance say I, we're all better off without him.

I do agree with your point on "accident" versus "crash." There's nothing "accidental" about drinking and driving and crashing (that photo was taken that night; witnesses said he was drinking just before getting in the car).

So you're still kinda on the fence about this one, eh Ken?

I never financially supported the "Jacka#s" movies, so for the folks that did it's their cross to bear. We all know the consquences of drinking and drinking. It was only a matter of time for this guy with a self-destructive mentality. My life didn't improve because his ended, and I don't see him as an evil person. I won't lose sleep because he's gone either. Sorry, I can't muster that much contempt for a guy I'm barely familar with ... And my personal beliefs don't allow me to revel in someone else's misery regardless of the circumstances.

Side note: I compared "accident" to "collision".