Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #11
pushrod
Founding Member
 
pushrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Baja 'Bama
Posts: 3,642
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer View Post
He tries to keep up on his websites while driving his Mercedes. As soon as Merc releases the auto-steer option his posts will be much better.
Actrually, he gets a bit confused when he is 'multi-tasking'. Y'see, when he is 'convincing' one of his 'accounts' to get a late payment from them, he has to text with his non-dominant hand.

And, of course, the wailing distracts him from proof-reading...
__________________
You would not understand,
this is not how I am...

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #12
schizuki
Founding Member
 
schizuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,030
Default

Buz gives me that "the most interesting man in the world" vibe.

He speaks French... in Russian.
__________________
Reverēre meam auctōritātem

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:04 AM   #13
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Hollywood and Washington are interchange-able these days.

My mom has a tattoo that says "son."
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:22 AM   #14
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member
 
Morbo the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
Buz gives me that "the most interesting man in the world" vibe.

He speaks French... in Russian.
He just doesn't have the "look" though. He's in great shape, and has the Cali tan, but he's too youthful looking for that title. The "Porn 'Stash" is pretty awesome!
__________________
Fun Facts to Know and Tell!

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #15
schizuki
Founding Member
 
schizuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer View Post
He just doesn't have the "look" though. He's in great shape, and has the Cali tan, but he's too youthful looking for that title. The "Porn 'Stash" is pretty awesome!
Now, see, I pictured him as John Derek circa 1979. But it's more pre-toupee Burt Reynolds, huh? Or are we talking Marlboro Man?

Actually, you know those liquor ads in 1970's Penthouse and Playboy? I can see Buz leaning against his Datsun 280Z in his bell-bottom creased slacks and double-wide-lapel blazer, holding a Scotch on the rocks.
__________________
Reverēre meam auctōritātem

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
Actually, you know those liquor ads in 1970's Penthouse and Playboy? I can see Buz leaning against his Datsun 280Z in his bell-bottom creased slacks and double-wide-lapel blazer, holding a Scotch on the rocks.
Now thats's a Bald-Faced Lie!

A Man's Man would NEVER sully Singlemalt with (shudder)..... ICE!.....
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:30 AM   #17
schizuki
Founding Member
 
schizuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 5,030
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Now thats's a Bald-Faced Lie!

A Man's Man would NEVER sully Singlemalt with (shudder)..... ICE!.....
See, that's how lame I am. I didn't even know that.
__________________
Reverēre meam auctōritātem

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #18
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member
 
Morbo the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
Now, see, I pictured him as John Derek circa 1979. But it's more pre-toupee Burt Reynolds, huh? Or are we talking Marlboro Man?

Actually, you know those liquor ads in 1970's Penthouse and Playboy? I can see Buz leaning against his Datsun 280Z in his bell-bottom creased slacks and double-wide-lapel blazer, holding a Scotch on the rocks.
Pre-toupee Burt pretty much nails it. Just take a few inches off the height and you're right there.
__________________
Fun Facts to Know and Tell!

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:34 PM   #19
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member
 
Morbo the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,307
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Now thats's a Bald-Faced Lie!

A Man's Man would NEVER sully Singlemalt with (shudder)..... ICE!.....
Who said single malt? He said scotch...there are blends, you know. Not that I would ever drink one, but the poor people have to make do...
__________________
Fun Facts to Know and Tell!

Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.

Its.......A FACT!
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:10 PM   #20
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer View Post
Who said single malt? He said scotch...there are blends, you know. Not that I would ever drink one, but the poor people have to make do...
You can take your.... blend.... and pour it back in the Scot it came from.......
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off