Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #11
pushrod
Founding Member
 
pushrod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Baja 'Bama
Posts: 3,642
Default

Congrats, Moke!


Good luck with it!
__________________
You would not understand,
this is not how I am...

I have become -
Comfortably Numb.
pushrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #12
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

 
mscuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Next to my still checkin the temp.
Posts: 5,448
Default

I want a 50 foot Executive with pop-out bedrooms, a flying bridge and hand controls. Also a clay pigeon thrower off the rear deck for trap shooting events while driving down the I-60 in heavy traffic. Has to be amphibious of course...

Please give me a good deal, and we'll float it across to the mainland.

Congrats Moke, check out my road test on the new wheelchair:

Rick Sieman: SuperHunky.com
__________________
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.
mscuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:39 PM   #13
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I want a 50 foot Executive with pop-out bedrooms, a flying bridge and hand controls. Also a clay pigeon thrower off the rear deck for trap shooting events while driving down the I-60 in heavy traffic. Has to be amphibious of course...

Please give me a good deal, and we'll float it across to the mainland.

Congrats Moke, check out my road test on the new wheelchair:

Rick Sieman: SuperHunky.com
Awesome Cuddy. I think we need a match race against the Huffy.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #14
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

 
mscuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Next to my still checkin the temp.
Posts: 5,448
Default Yes, indeed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Awesome Cuddy. I think we need a match race against the Huffy.
Name the place and time, for pinks.
__________________
A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.
mscuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #15
Duken4evr
Founding Member
 
Duken4evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 722
Default

Amazing. I never paid much attention to these things. Here I thought the big ones were around 200K or so. Had no idea they run over 700K.

People with this kind of cash to spend are simply not affected by the state of the economy. Here's hoping one of those walks into your showroom!
Duken4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:57 AM   #16
MOKE1K
Registered Member
 
MOKE1K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalapana, Big Island
Posts: 3,994
Talking Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I want a 50 foot Executive with pop-out bedrooms, a flying bridge and hand controls. Also a clay pigeon thrower off the rear deck for trap shooting events while driving down the I-60 in heavy traffic. Has to be amphibious of course...

Please give me a good deal, and we'll float it across to the mainland.

Congrats Moke, check out my road test on the new wheelchair:

Rick Sieman: SuperHunky.com

I have got to show my dad that chair, man he would have won a lot more marathons if he'd have had that chair. Only one thing though, you might want to widen the wheel base on that puppy Oh and no need for the motorhome to be amphibious I'm in Florida? LOL!
__________________
"YOU CAN'T BOLT ON SKILL"

Last edited by MOKE1K : 11-10-2010 at 03:59 AM.
MOKE1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:02 AM   #17
MOKE1K
Registered Member
 
MOKE1K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalapana, Big Island
Posts: 3,994
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duken4evr View Post
Amazing. I never paid much attention to these things. Here I thought the big ones were around 200K or so. Had no idea they run over 700K.

People with this kind of cash to spend are simply not affected by the state of the economy. Here's hoping one of those walks into your showroom!
Yeah I walked into a 780,000.00 coach the other day and about fell over. It's nicer then my house. Busy season is upon us and hopefully I'll do well thanks everybody!
__________________
"YOU CAN'T BOLT ON SKILL"
MOKE1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:24 AM   #18
Morbo the Destroyer
Registered Member
 
Morbo the Destroyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,307
Default

Did you sell one yet?

What's the commish on a motor home anyway?
Morbo the Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 06:59 AM   #19
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer View Post
Did you sell one yet?

What's the commish on a motor home anyway?
If he sells a nice, big one - they'll give him a whole Dollar!

Of course, that might bump him into a higher tax-bracket....
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off