Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 03-27-2010, 09:04 AM   #1
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Advice to Dems and other Lefties from Australia - "Harden the f*** up"

Harden the f*** up! (NSFW language)

Ooooooo, you're suffering from some harsh language? Boo-f***in'-ho. Ooooo, you're worried about the "climate of hate" and "incitement to violence" based on unproven accusations that some yahoo threw an n-bomb that a congressman's assistant heard but no microphone picked up? Cry me a river. You spent eight years:

* Sending busloads of protesters to Karl Rove's house.

* Sending union thugs to try to force entry to John McCain's condo complex.

* Making "Snipers Wanted" jokes about the President on national television.

* Making countless death threats against the President.

* Mounting attacks on several Bush/Cheney headquarters, including riddling one with gunfire.

Shall I go on?

If it's the Tea Partiers behind the oh-so-scary (as in, nearly as bad as what conservative talk-show hosts get in their mailboxes every day) verbal attacks, then they're amateurs in intimidation compared to the Left. Yet the Right never engaged in the pants-sh**ing hysteria you hear from Dems today.

I guess people on the Left are violent pu**ies, and people on the Right are the opposite.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2010, 10:11 AM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

I'm sure the assistant did hear the N-word. I'm equally sure no one actually said it. It's called an aural hallucination. The insane suffer from it.

Saying you are peace loving makes it so. That's why the left hated Batista who killed thousands while they love Castro who killed tens of thousands. Heck, the Democrats gave Castro a standing ovation a few years back. You can get away with anything if you have the "correct" belief system.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:06 AM   #3
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

So you are thinking the Right as well as the Left should be able to piss people off? I agree.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:35 AM   #4
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
So you are thinking the Right as well as the Left should be able to piss people off? I agree.
No, actually. I'm saying that people who routinely ignore violence and threats by their own side are in no position to raise hysterical alarms when the other side does even less.

Ideally, people will protest in a dignified manner, without threats and insane hyperbole ("So-and-So = Hitler") What I've admired about the Tea Party protesters is that they are true grassroots, their protests are calm and measured, and their signs are often pretty damn clever.

"Pissing people off" doesn't sound like an effective tactic for anything except pissing people off. What is the end goal?

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 07:59 AM   #5
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

""Pissing people off" doesn't sound like an effective tactic for anything except pissing people off. What is the end goal?"

Well, maybe they will go away. Pissed off people don't tend to hang around long, which makes everyone happy when they take their intolerant high-horse attitudes off to somewhere else. It works for me all the time. You know the type. The ones that lecture people endlessly about the same things they do themselves.