Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   More hopey changey (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/14509-more-hopey-changey.html)

seruzawa 02-25-2010 05:36 AM

More hopey changey

longride 02-25-2010 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 235533)

So that mean old Bush was right AGAIN?? What will the neighbors think??

12er 02-25-2010 09:33 AM

Well I'm done with both parties.

Buzglyd 02-25-2010 10:09 AM

The posts on that site are funny. The lefties can't understand why congress isn't rolling any of that stuff back.

Listen lefty: It's because the Dems agree with all of it! They just used the Patriot Act, Gitmo and the Iraq war to score cheap political points in the MSM.

I guess you morons are easily fooled. That fancy college edumacation didn't help much when it comes to critical thinking.

seruzawa 02-25-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 235561)
The posts on that site are funny. The lefties can't understand why congress isn't rolling any of that stuff back.

Listen lefty: It's because the Dems agree with all of it! They just used the Patriot Act, Gitmo and the Iraq war to score cheap political points in the MSM.

I guess you morons are easily fooled. That fancy college edumacation didn't help much when it comes to critical thinking.

The legislator who originally submitted the Patriot Act was a Dem. Most anti-freedom laws come from the left. Always have. Can't build utopia if people are allowed to do what they like.

12er 02-25-2010 03:22 PM

Seru, whats your take on the miscarriage bill on your Gov's desk at the moment? Not starting anything, just wanted to see what you thought about it as Ive only heard about it here and there.

seruzawa 02-25-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 235599)
Seru, whats your take on the miscarriage bill on your Gov's desk at the moment? Not starting anything, just wanted to see what you thought about it as Ive only heard about it here and there.

Well, liberals have threatened to prosecute pregnant women who smoke. Both parties have no backoff on interfering in our lives.

I think it is going to the courts.

We wouldn't be having these sorts of conflicts if the USSC hadn't started inventing non-existent "rights".

In the meantime one can move away from States they don't like. I did it.

longride 02-25-2010 04:43 PM

"Well, liberals have threatened to prosecute pregnant women who smoke."

Prosecute them for what? According to the Libs, the thing she is carrying isn't really a human being anyway, so what's the problem?

longride 02-25-2010 05:10 PM

Oh, and here is another shining example of an 'Honest Democrat'

AP source: Ethics panel finds Rangel broke rules - Yahoo! News

seruzawa 02-25-2010 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 235607)
"Well, liberals have threatened to prosecute pregnant women who smoke."

Prosecute them for what? According to the Libs, the thing she is carrying isn't really a human being anyway, so what's the problem?

You are surprised at illogic from liberals? LOL! They ARE iillogic.