Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #51
A Star Ride
Registered Member
 
A Star Ride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: central Va
Posts: 1,126
Default

I was retialiating, not attacking
__________________
White Trash Hick from Appalachia
A Star Ride is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2010, 05:04 AM   #52
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket View Post
ASR, I love ya man but argue the point, not the poster.

As much as I might disagree (actually, I usually agree) with LR, I try to not let it get personal. That's the cool thing about this board. The arg... ahem... "discussions" don't usually degrade to name calling and such.
You're such a suck-up...only a loser would say that.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:28 AM   #53
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket View Post
Was it really that bad?

My bud over here had an R1. He sold it. Said it was waaaaayyy too tempting. He said, "I had to get rid of it because I was either going to kill myself or lose my license."
Go buy one and ride it hard and you will find out. It just begs you to speed. How loud or quiet it is doesn't mean anything. Speeding tickets have about as much to do with noise as the color of your socks do. The Busa gets cops worked up just at the sight of the thing. I found them to generally be in a very pi$$ed off mood when they pulled me on that bike, and I used the firefighter discount move on em every time. Even that didn't work well. Had to go.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead

Last edited by longride : 02-27-2010 at 06:01 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 05:29 AM   #54
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
You're such a suck-up...only a loser would say that.

If you actually read all the suck up posts here, if you can stand it without tossing your lunch, you have to think Sarnali's ass is going to be red for quite a while. I'm suprised he can even sit down at this point. The funniest part is that old Sarnali snookered himself, and can't ever ride or purchase a bike with an aftermarket exhaust again, otherwise he will "deafen small children, ruin nice summer days, and be a general loud obnoxious a$$hole" again to paraphrase a wonderful, considerate poster here who himself would never think of riding a loud motorcycle and, as you can see by his thoughful comment, takes everyone's feelings into account with everthing he does. Hold on a sec, I feel my lunch coming up.....ok...that's better. Sarnali was all that according the dumbass that posted that quote, for years riding bikes with loud exhausts. He was as bad as,... dare I say it,........ LONGRIDE!!!! Actually, he was worse than me, because my bagger was stone dead stock for 8 years. Don't get me wrong. Sarnali is a cool cat. He isn't any more obnoxious than anyone else. He just ain't no saint either, so all the ass-kissers can keep the halo in the bag. We know that none of the other name-calling, butt-kissing posters here ever rode, or currently ride, a bike with a loud exhaust, especially the considerate poster I quoted above. Just take THAT thought right out of your mind! That stuff is only reserved for me. You see, they may "deafen small children, ruin nice summer days, and be a general loud obnoxious a$$hole", but they care about the neighbors damnit! See the difference? If hypocricy was measured in dollars, I think the national debt could be covered just in this thread alone. I remember when Sarnali posted up when he installed his exhaust. No mention of the neighbors, the noise, and no righteous indignation from all the clowns that are back-slapping him now. Just congrats all around then, and now. Where were all the nay-sayers and name-callers when he put the pipes on? Nowhere. Just when I don't think life can get any funnier, a thread like this comes along.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead

Last edited by longride : 02-27-2010 at 06:02 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:13 AM   #55
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
If you actually read all the suck up posts here, if you can stand it without tossing your lunch, you have to think Sarnali's ass is going to be red for quite a while. I'm suprised he can even sit down at this point. The funniest part is that old Sarnali snookered himself, and can't ever ride or purchase a bike with an aftermarket exhaust again, otherwise he will "deafen small children, ruin nice summer days, and be a general loud obnoxious a$$hole" again to paraphrase a wonderful, considerate poster here who himself would never think of riding a loud motorcycle and, as you can see by his thoughful comment, takes everyone's feelings into account with everthing he does. Hold on a sec, I feel my lunch coming up.....ok...that's better. Sarnali was all that according the dumbass that posted that quote, for years riding bikes with loud exhausts. He was as bad as,... dare I say it,........ LONGRIDE!!!! Actually, he was worse than me, because my bagger was stone dead stock for 8 years. Don't get me wrong. Sarnali is a cool cat. He isn't any more obnoxious than anyone else. He just ain't no saint either, so all the ass-kissers can keep the halo in the bag. We know that none of the other name-calling, butt-kissing posters here ever rode, or currently ride, a bike with a loud exhaust, especially the considerate poster I quoted above. Just take THAT thought right out of your mind! That stuff is only reserved for me. You see, they may "deafen small children, ruin nice summer days, and be a general loud obnoxious a$$hole", but they care about the neighbors damnit! See the difference? If hypocricy was measured in dollars, I think the national debt could be covered just in this thread alone. I remember when Sarnali posted up when he installed his exhaust. No mention of the neighbors, the noise, and no righteous indignation from all the clowns that are back-slapping him now. Just congrats all around then, and now. Where were all the nay-sayers and name-callers when he put the pipes on? Nowhere. Just when I don't think life can get any funnier, a thread like this comes along.
Sportster project stalled, eh?

You live in Chicago, dude. Like L.A. the cops are p!ssed off ALL the time.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."

Last edited by seruzawa : 02-27-2010 at 06:18 AM.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:15 AM   #56
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket View Post
ASR, I love ya man but argue the point, not the poster.

As much as I might disagree (actually, I usually agree) with LR, I try to not let it get personal. That's the cool thing about this board. The arg... ahem... "discussions" don't usually degrade to name calling and such.
No they don't "degrade" to that.

They start out that way.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:17 AM   #57
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Sportster project stalled, eh?
I couldn't care less about that thing.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:30 AM   #58
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I couldn't care less about that thing.
Hey. Post us some pictures! We care a lot!
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 06:32 AM   #59
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Hey. Post us some pictures! We care a lot!

I'll have some later most likely. I'll probably be assembling the cases today.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #60
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

You crack me up my friend, as I said they go back on as easy as they came off. What I'll do is run it stock for awhile till I get tired of it, then put the D&D's back on till I get tired of that etc......I really don't wish to offend my neighbors and I do try to be considerate. I try to slide through life with a minimum amount of drama and getting stink eyes every time I walk out the door would be tedious. However the main reason I took them off is they're too loud for my tastes, simple as that. As far as sainthood and halo's, well to quote Uncle Kracker "I must have bumped my f*ckin' head when I fell from grace"...no saints here.

I don't take offense nor seek approval over the internet, it's just an interesting way to pass the time. If ever I were to meet anyone of you we'll either get along or go away thinking jeeze what a d*ck...I'm envious of Saruzawa's Tiger and Longrides Knucklehead and Sportster, I suppose if I wanted one bad enough I'd go buy it. Other than that there's no reason to get excited over other peoples opinions, they are after all just that, worth what we pay for them..
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off