Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   It's not racism... (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/14352-its-not-racism.html)

seruzawa 02-11-2010 06:53 AM

It's not racism...

... it's the understandable reaction to years of white devil oppression.

Mugabe to seize white businesses for blacks

So how's that "liberation from oppression" thing is going over there? Everyone starving yet? Has anyone figured out just how evil Progressives are yet?

Dr_Sprocket 02-11-2010 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 234271)
... it's the understandable reaction to years of white devil oppression.

Mugabe to seize white businesses for blacks

So how's that "liberation from oppression" thing is going over there? Everyone starving yet? Has anyone figured out just how evil Progressives are yet?

Wow. Just, wow. You did it to us first, so now it's our turn. Don't they know that an eye for an eye only leaves the world blind? Said another way, "Your $$ for our $$ leaves us all without $$."

Hey, Mugabe! Ask Cubans how taking control of "white man's" business worked out for them.

The_AirHawk 02-11-2010 08:36 AM

Hey! It's about time to Kill Whitey!

acecycleins 02-11-2010 08:37 AM

Zimbabwe: Barry's road map to a better America. Dumb Ass!

sarnali2 02-12-2010 08:31 AM

Sath Affrika all over again. The white devil foreign companies employ blacks and pay them $5.00 a day under Apartheid. Upper middle class whites in western Europe and the USA protest and boycott this injustice so loudly that the companies pull out leaving massive unemployment in their wakes, Apartheid ends, One man One vote rule takes over and the economy tanks.

American and European lib's congratulate each other on righting this wrong..............

mscuddy 02-12-2010 09:52 AM

To quote Randy Newman's song "Political Science"

"They all hate us anyhow, so let's drop the big one now..."

I'm serious, pack my wheel chair full of C4 and roll me into Mugabi's office..

Just found out that you have to replace the circlips every TEN HOURS on the new YZ450 Yamaha.

The whole place has gone nuts, a Marxist for president, wife's got cancer, I'm stuck in a chair, and you have to replace the circlips every ten hours on a new dirt bike being foisted on the public by the same folks who bombed Pearl Harbor.

DROP THE BIG ONE! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

schizuki 02-12-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 234354)
wife's got cancer, I'm stuck in a chair

Scuddy, whatever the agnostic equivalent of "You're in my prayers" is, you've got it.

Hell, if you're a religious man, I'll even get down on my knees and say a few words to your man upstairs if you want.

Hang in there.

sarnali2 02-12-2010 10:43 AM

Yeah no kidding, I don't know what kind of treatment options you have for her but if they involve the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance I'll come up and offer you some liquid cheer. They saved my dad's bacon with his Multiple Myloma, he's been in remission for going on 2 years now though his white counts are way down. Hang in there Shipmate, if it weren't for bad luck you'd have no luck at all......