Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 02-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Super Bowl viewership

So, 100 million and change watched the Super Bowl in the U.S. One American out of every three. That's measured.

And every year they tell us that one billion people will watch the Super Bowl.

Which means that 900 million foreigners watched a game that is played only in North America. That's about one person in six. What percentage of the world's population has access to a television? One person in three worldwide is either Indian or Chinese. Lot of football fans there glued to the tube?

One billion my a**.

The lazy-a** mainstream media gets handed numbers, and they just chirpily pass those numbers along to us, and nobody spares one second to think. One in four college women gets raped? Gosh, that's awful. Ten percent of children in America go hungry in a land of dollar menus? Tsk, tsk, that's shameful. It costs a million dollars to raise a child? Look what we sacrificed for you, son! Men think about sex every seven seconds? Oh, you men!

What percentage of their brains do people use to actually, y'know, think? As in, analyze. Or is the brain just something that tells your hand to pick up the ringing cellphone?

Oh, and speaking of analysis, this post is just a cut-and-paste job punctuated with, "Duuuude, you're so funny!" Seriously.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

I once added up all the figures given by the medical moocher NGOs like the Lung Association, Diabetes people, etc. I figured out that every single person in the USA is victim of a debilitating medical condition. In fact the numbers added up to more than the US's population. How can any work get done when everyone in the country has diabetes, lung disease, AIDS, Alzheimers, etc etc?

Yeah, you are right. These groups lie. I simply don't believe it any more. The most recent fraud was the H1N1 scare. The media sure wanted a world wide pandemic. Too bad for them it never happened. They'll have to find some other vehicle for their messages of death, disaster and chaos.

Oh yeah. 40 million Americans are medically uninsured. Obama saved 20 million jobs. If you don't vote for Joe the world will collapse into ruin. The lies never cease.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:26 AM   #3
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Helll, I didn't even watch it. I can't stand all the BS that surrounds the game. If they just played it, I might tune in, otherwise, I have better things to do like pull my hair out rebuilding Ironheads.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #4
pplassm
Founding Member

Eh, I watched portions while doing some overdue work, and flipping channels. Just managed to catch the big interception, then changed the channel.

As far as debilitating diseases go, I have one. Am I included in those figures?
Old 02-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #5
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
Eh, I watched portions while doing some overdue work, and flipping channels. Just managed to catch the big interception, then changed the channel.

As far as debilitating diseases go, I have one. Am I included in those figures?
Oh yes. EVERYBODY has one.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:54 AM   #6
A Star Ride
Registered Member

I have a debilitating condition P.M.S.
Parked
Motorccle
Syndrome

And the 3 inches of snow we got AGAIN last night means "symptoms arent improving, but patient isn't operable".
Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 AM   #7
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Yeah, you are right. These groups lie. I simply don't believe it any more. The most recent fraud was the H1N1 scare. The media sure wanted a world wide pandemic. Too bad for them it never happened. They'll have to find some other vehicle for their messages of death, disaster and chaos.

Oh yeah. 40 million Americans are medically uninsured. Obama saved 20 million jobs. If you don't vote for Joe the world will collapse into ruin. The lies never cease.
As for the H1N1 - the W.H.O. officially "upgraded" it to Class 6: Pandemic.

No sh!t.

And as for the xx-million uninsured: Before Barack was elected, the "official" count was 58-million without health insurance. He dropped a steamer the other day, and quoted 32-million. Wow, just the THREAT of a Government-backed, Government-mandated Health System caused 26-million people to rush their asses out and get F'n Insured, before the Gub'mint did it for 'em.........
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 02-09-2010 at 08:28 AM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 AM   #8
pplassm
Founding Member

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #9
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
As for the H1N1 - the W.H.O. officially "upgraded" it to Class 6: Pandemic.

No sh!t.

And as for the xx-million uninsured: Before Barack was elected, the "official" count was 58-million without health insurance. He dropped a steamer the other day, and quoted 32-million. Wow, just the THREAT of a Government-backed, Government-mandated Health System caused 26-million people to rush their asses out and get F'n Insured, before the Gub'mint did it for 'em.........
Wow! World Health Organization. Now there's a reliable source. /sarc
Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #10
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Wow! World Health Organization. Now there's a reliable source. /sarc
I can't help but think Captain Tripps in The Stand when I think "Pandemic". Apparently, that word they keep using does not mean what they think it means.........
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote