Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 01-12-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Stupid Republicans

Michael Steele is calling for Harry Reid to resign for his "racist" remarks.

The proper response to goofy-but-not-racist utterances by liberals and Democrats is not to be as asininely Inquisitional as them. It's to use the occasion to soundly ridicule Democratic/liberal hysterics over every phantasmagorical "racist" remark by a conservative.

The Republicans have no business giving any legitimacy to the race card, even for the transitory joy of hoisting the libs by their own petard. What you do is put this stuff in your rhetorical quiver.

For instance, when someone says, "I heard Rush Limbaugh say that Michael Jordan sounds like Mushmouth from Fat Albert. The racist!!!!", you say, "Hey, Barack, when you're done with Bill Clinton, I could use a refill here."

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-12-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

That'll pyss ya' off.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

They blew their chance when Oblama automatically sided with the brother black proffessor over the cops a few months ago. Between Micheles never been proud of America gaff and Rev Wright kill whitey bullsh*t that's just another example of how much of a white-hating racist Obama is and how he doesn't represent all the people of the country.

They should have got way more milage out of that than they did.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Hey! I'd love for Barack to bring me some coffee. I'll bet they don't serve Starbucks in the White House.

Remember when Trent Lott got hounded from office after he said some nice things at Strom Thurmond's funeral? (Never mind that sitting Senator Robert Byrd was a Grand Yahoo in the KKK) I guess that what goes around comes around.

But you're right. The Pubbies should WANT Reid to stick around so they can have a poster boy for elitist racism. That's why we call them the stupid party.

On the other hand Chuck Schumer is agitating to take Reid's place. Wouldn't he be a fitting leader for the Senate Rats? I couldn't think of a better Rat to improve Pubbies chances next November. And who knows? Maybe having the Jersey Mob in charge of the Senate would improve things.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #5
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
And who knows? Maybe having the Jersey Mob in charge of the Senate would improve things.
Racist!!!!

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

What's really funny is all the Left-wingers that have derogatory things to say about Barack based on race, and how much the Evil Boosh liked and gushed over him.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 12:27 PM   #7
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Hey! I'd love for Barack to bring me some coffee. I'll bet they don't serve Starbucks in the White House.

Remember when Trent Lott got hounded from office after he said some nice things at Strom Thurmond's funeral? (Never mind that sitting Senator Robert Byrd was a Grand Yahoo in the KKK) I guess that what goes around comes around.

But you're right. The Pubbies should WANT Reid to stick around so they can have a poster boy for elitist racism. That's why we call them the stupid party.

On the other hand Chuck Schumer is agitating to take Reid's place. Wouldn't he be a fitting leader for the Senate Rats? I couldn't think of a better Rat to improve Pubbies chances next November. And who knows? Maybe having the Jersey Mob in charge of the Senate would improve things.
There's a saying in Washington that the most dangerous place to be is in between Chuck Schumer and a TV camera. He'd be perfect.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote