Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 01-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
captainxchronic
Registered Member

Default az toystore a joke!

bought an 07 custom chopper from az toystore with 100 doller bills..cash.paid out over 16k got home
,rode the bike for 45 min and it died.took it back and they rewired it for me and i thought great!(even though i now had no start stop,ignition or any other controles on the handle bars now)got it home rode for 45 min and it died!!also the rear fender came off.so i took it back,they kept the bike for 2 weeks or so before i got it back.i got it home rode it for about an hr or so and guess what...it died again!!!so now i dont want this bike anymore.i talk to chris the owner and he tells me all is good,come down a pic out anouther bike.GREAT i think.i chose a bike that was listed for 2500 less than the one i bought and all the trips back and forth cost me over 300 just in gas and tow.so he gave me 1500?and the new bike i chose.rip off!but i just wanted to get it over with so i could ride.the new bike has had no problems but it has now been over 6 months and i still havent got the title!!!
captainxchronic is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #2
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Would it be fair to say life sucks for you?

I went by that place a few times when I was in AZ. Typical overpriced, parts-bin choppers and poser staff with a "badass" attitude.