Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #31
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
I just don't understand the psychological need for the explanation for everything to be wrapped in a pretty little bow. Everyday life is chaotic enough, and people expect events involving huge, exploding airplanes to be neat?

But it's not that complilcated, they are simple questions that no one seems to want to answer. The whole thing just sounds suspicious to me and makes me wonder if its not a conspiracy then why all the unanswered and avoided questions. Iam reading as much as I can find on the topic.
I don't understand what your questions are, MOKE - Muslim extremists plot to hijack and then crash jet-liners into buildings. Through a series of errors, f-ups, and just plain old incompetence on the part of the "good guys" - they're completely successful on three counts, 60% on one other count.

What else do you need answered? The "mechanics" of the whole disaster are explained in the above link seruzawa provided. For the "why" of it read this one: The Koran

To participate, contact your local mullah.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 01-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #32
MOKE1K
Registered Member

I think its easier for someone to shout lies, rather than actually investigate the subject intently. The thermite test was also shown and proof that another question has not been answered or has it?

One thing I found interesting was the pentagon crash and the pennsylvania crash looked nothing like a typical crash site. Even the investigator admitted there wasnt enough debre, hugh engines had gone missing?
Old 01-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #33
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
I think its easier for someone to shout lies, rather than actually investigate the subject intently. The thermite test was also shown and proof that another question has not been answered or has it?

One thing I found interesting was the pentagon crash and the pennsylvania crash looked nothing like a typical crash site. Even the investigator admitted there wasnt enough debre, hugh engines had gone missing?
Who's shouting "lies"? (other than Rosie, Areck Barwin, et. al.) Or is that what you're referring to?

As to the "typical" crash site - you're right: most crashes happen in a field, or the side of a mountain. Ergo - (with the exception of Flight 93) these were all "atypical" airplane crashes.

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 01-01-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #34
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
OK, since you're still indulging this nonsense, let me ask you a straightforward question:

Do you believe that Todd Beamer was in on the conspiracy? Or do you believe that someone faked his voice well enough to fool the family member he spoke with on the phone? Oh, and all of the other people who phoned relatives, too - were they all in on it, or all faked by really, really good actors who knew enough intimate details about their lives to fool their loved ones?

Oh, and BTW, the "missing" engines weren't missing. I found that in ten seconds on Bing (search terms - "flight 93 investigator said engines were missing").

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #35
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K;231167\
they are simple questions that no one seems to want to answer. The whole thing just sounds suspicious to me and makes me wonder if its not a conspiracy then why all the unanswered and avoided questions.
These questions HAVE been answered. Repeatedly. Like in the link Seruzawa provided. And the link I provided. When conspiracy theorists say "They won't answer the questions", what they mean is, "I don't accept their answers."

If a homeless schizo mutters to me that aliens are infiltrating the government, am I obligated to discuss the error of his thesis until he believes me? Anybody who believes planeloads of people are involved in an elaborate conspiracy, or that these people could be successfully imitated on cellphone calls and then "disappeared", are not rational people and do not deserve to be indulged in their absurdity any longer than it takes to give them an utterly rational answer to their utterly irrational delusions.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:44 PM   #36
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
OK, since you're still indulging this nonsense, let me ask you a straightforward question:

Do you believe that Todd Beamer was in on the conspiracy? Or do you believe that someone faked his voice well enough to fool the family member he spoke with on the phone? Oh, and all of the other people who phoned relatives, too - were they all in on it, or all faked by really, really good actors who knew enough intimate details about their lives to fool their loved ones?

Oh, and BTW, the "missing" engines weren't missing. I found that in ten seconds on Bing (search terms - "flight 93 investigator said engines were missing").

Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #37
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
These questions HAVE been answered. Repeatedly. Like in the link Seruzawa provided. And the link I provided. When conspiracy theorists say "They won't answer the questions", what they mean is, "I don't accept their answers."

If a homeless schizo mutters to me that aliens are infiltrating the government, am I obligated to discuss the error of his thesis until he believes me? Anybody who believes planeloads of people are involved in an elaborate conspiracy, or that these people could be successfully imitated on cellphone calls and then "disappeared", are not rational people and do not deserve to be indulged in their absurdity any longer than it takes to give them an utterly rational answer to their utterly irrational delusions.
But evil aliens ARE infiltrating the govt. We just call them democrats.

Just kidding.

Wanna get a good laugh? Search "chemtrails". I know a chemtrail nut. No amount of evidence can change his belief that the govt is spreading chemicals into the atmosphere from commercial jets. The logistics of such a conspiracy would be mind boggling. You're talking thousands of tons of chemicals being secretly produced and put into secret tanks on airliners and diffused without the pilots' knowledge. Like they'd never notice the plane becoming 10,000 pound lighter. LOL!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:24 AM   #38
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Wanna get a good laugh? Search "chemtrails". I know a chemtrail nut. No amount of evidence can change his belief that the govt is spreading chemicals into the atmosphere from commercial jets. The logistics of such a conspiracy would be mind boggling. You're talking thousands of tons of chemicals being secretly produced and put into secret tanks on airliners and diffused without the pilots' knowledge. Like they'd never notice the plane becoming 10,000 pound lighter. LOL!
It's all in the Computers, Man! They're programmed to make the plane react the same way so the Pilot don't "feel" the loss in weight!

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 01-02-2010 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #39
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
But evil aliens ARE infiltrating the govt. We just call them democrats.
To put it Country Simple..........
Old 01-10-2010, 06:52 AM   #40
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Alright I finally saw a show dedicated to proving any and all theories about 911being a conspiracy. It answered every single rumor from the engines at the pentagon and one of my favorites, the building that fell something like 4blocks away from ground zero. Needless to say Iam a believer now. Thank you for your answers Airhawk and Shizuki. I have beeen heal-ed!