Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   WTF is with Washington State? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/13796-wtf-washington-state.html)

schizuki 11-29-2009 04:42 PM

WTF is with Washington State?

Last month a cop was murdered by a left-wing social justice nut.

Then you've got your WTO protesters destroying Seattle, and the radical environmentalist terrorists burning down houses.

And today four cops are assassinated in a coffee shop. Too soon to tell if it's a left-wing terrorist, but the odds ain't exactly remote.

Is there something in the water in Washington state that breeds obnoxiously self-righteous, borderline insane left-wingers with a tenuous grip on reality? And should they really be allowed to work on our passenger aircraft?

[The media doesn't seem to make much of left-wing violence. But heaven help us if they find out today's killer had a copy of Glenn Beck's book in his house. Olbermann will go on a 24-hour fili-bluster.]

mscuddy 11-29-2009 06:12 PM

Like the Olympia Beer ads said..."It's the water, and a lot more...."

seruzawa 11-29-2009 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizuki (Post 228902)
Is there something in the water in Washington state that breeds obnoxiously self-righteous, borderline insane left-wingers with a tenuous grip on reality?

You don't need so may descriptive words. Just use "left-winger". That describes it all.

schizuki 11-29-2009 09:00 PM

Dance, puppet.

I wrote, "Too soon to tell if it's a left-wing terrorist, but the odds ain't exactly remote."

That qualifies as a "theory" in left-wing reality-impaired nutcase Washington.

I won't bother with the rest of his lies, since he'll be deleted as soon as Seruzawa gets back from his sweat lodge.

schizuki 11-29-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAKnight (Post 228927)
Come join the debate on face book where you can't have me banned. Do you have the courage?

Big talk from a hypocritical p*ssy who deleted every polite post I made on his sh*tty blog that calmly disagreed with him.

Keep dancing.

Oh, and I'm not a right-winger, assh*le. You'd think that with your ceaseless stalking of me you'd know that.

You're a serial liar and a pathetic fantasist. Die in a fire.

schizuki 11-29-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAKnight (Post 228931)
I'll pray for you my brother. I don't wish you any ill will

Passive-aggressive is for teenage girls. So instead of dying in a fire, die in a crush to get into your fifteenth viewing of Twilight.

schizuki 11-29-2009 10:28 PM

Here's what conservatives think of Huckabee.

Libertarians and economic conservatives despise the man. He's loved by Bible-thumpers too narrow-minded to know that when you're a tax-and-spend governor, an economic protectionist, a Global Warmenist, an advocate for expanded government healthcare, you think the government should make decisions for people for their own good, you're soft on criminals, and you oppose abortion, then you're not a conservative, you're just a liberal who opposes abortion.

And if you're the psycho he freed, you go straight to Washington state to be with your own kind.

schizuki 11-29-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WAKnight (Post 228935)
You might need this. It helped my wife's cousin in Maine. Dr. Phil.com

You might need this. It helped my ex-girlfriend's psychotic cousin in Tacoma.

Barbara 11-29-2009 10:44 PM

Guys, c'mon,

Most of you know me, right? Not exactly leftie-green-groovy, OK? Also I don't live in the Seattle area of Washington, I live out in the State. Doesn't matter---my point here is that people are being pissy and petty about things that really don't matter, when four fine men are friggin' dead.

OK--the perp should have never been on the street. Granted. So what?

This isn't a political football, or round two of the WTO fiasco, or anything other than four people who won't be going home to dinner or breakfast, who won't see their kids off to school, who won't celebrate Christmas with their families. Ever.

How can anyone have the colossal nerve to trivialize this? These are uniformed officers, and no matter how you feel about the laws (too many, too intrusive!), people who every day go willingly into harm's way in an increasingly insane society deserve better.

Take your petty personal little computer keyboard wars elsewhere. People are mourning their dead.

seruzawa 11-30-2009 06:03 AM

There actually is a common thread to these crazy shooting sprees. It's not political. It's tied to the drugs these guys are on.