Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 11-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #1
schizuki
Founding Member

Default Suckers

"President Barack Obama says he's worried that spending too much money to help revive the economy could undermine a fragile U.S. recovery and throw the economy into a double-dip recession.

"That's when the economy begins to recover briefly from a recession only to be dragged back under. Obama told Fox News in an interview Wednesday that his administration is weighing tax breaks that could encourage businesses to begin hiring again.

"But he added that it's important to recognize that if the nation keeps adding to deficit spending through tax cuts or more stimulus spending, at some point people could lose confidence in the U.S. economy and that could "lead to a double-dip recession."

Translation - "Now that I've spent trillions of your and your kid's and your grandkid's money, I'm going to make a show of maybe letting you keep a dime of your own. But it ain't gonna happen."

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

Say anything.

Two months and no decision yet on Afghanistan. I guess he's just voting "present" and hoping that the problem just goes away.

Oh yeah, the first domestic terrorist attack in years. We knew that this would start happening again with Democrats in charge.

Oh wait, they are pretending this wasn't a terrorist attack. The terrorist was just a "nut". I have news. The terrorists are all "nuts".

Talk talk talk speech speech promise promise promise. Zero, like Bill Clinton, is a permanent campaigner. But at least Bill Clinton was capable of actually acting from time to time. I never saw him bow to the Japanese Emperor either.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I hate to keep harping on this, but just wait for when China dumps our debt, now at 1.4 trillion dollars. It will effect every facet of life as we once knew it in the "old" USA. You think 1929 was bad, just wait for 2011.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

So, SportsterGal was KPaul after all. He always was such a bytch.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
So, SportsterGal was KPaul after all. He always was such a bytch.
You didn't get his/her shatsplat in your Inbox?
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #6
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Well don't forget, he lectured the Chinese on the value of freedom of speech and political dissent at the same time his administration is attacking Fox News for daring to challenge him.

I swear this dude has multiple personality disorder.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:54 AM   #7
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
You didn't get his/her shatsplat in your Inbox?
Yes I did. Before I verified it was kook I noted that he had the message responses turned off. Typical of that fece consuming coward.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Yes I did. Before I verified it was kook I noted that he had the message responses turned off. Typical of that fece consuming coward.
I deleted it after reading the title. Knew it was Kook or some Spammer. As if there's a difference.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 04:11 PM   #9
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Yooz guys is cracking me up. As if this clown was going to change anything. Too bad the suckers that voted for him didn't figure that out BEFORE the election. Then again, they didn't even know his name a year prior.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:15 PM   #10
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Yooz guys is cracking me up. As if this clown was going to change anything. Too bad the suckers that voted for him didn't figure that out BEFORE the election. Then again, they didn't even know his name a year prior.
Hey! I have it on good authority that Zero is the greatest President since Bill "Blue Dress" Clinton.

Just for a second consider the mental state of someone who thinks that's a compliment. There's only been one since Clinton and he was terrible. You only have to be marginally better than Millard Fillmore to beat Clinton.