Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 11-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Have a 92F sidearm & an AR15 in their SUV's now. No more telling them to go arrest a tree. Last time I was out at El Mirage when I could still ride, we were having a tall cool one after a long ride, but didn't know we were under the heavy lenses of some BLM Nazi & his new police powers.

So this a hole rolls into the middle of camp, and exits with one hand on his pistol, the other hooked in his gunbelt. He then tells us that drinking beer and riding is a violation, and if he wanted, he could wait until we left camp on our bikes, pull us over and adminster a sobriety test.

Now if this was just a scant few years ago, we all would have laughed and told him to f*ck himself, but those days are gone.

I'm sure some poor dirt biker will run afoul of this idiot, and end up paying for some minor infraction with his life.

Personally I would love to sit on top of Shadow Mountain with my FN49 and make that BLM Nazi dance...and that's what it's coming down to.
There's a bird sanctuary smack dab in the middle of the western Utah desert. Being on BLM land people are allowed to do some shooting there. A couple of years back some new BLM nazi named Henry decided he didn't like guns so he posted a no shooting sign and started writing people tickets. He eventually ticketed the wrong guy who called the main BLM office and asked what the deal was because there was no law about this. They said "What? He can't do that!" and transferred Henry somewhere else. Naturally, being a govt employee Henry wasn't fired for his crimes.

Just wait until these govt psychopaths are deciding who gets medical care.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #22
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
When the first SWAT team was proposed in LA, it drew a firestorm of controversy. Many leading police authorities, civil leaders, and the like were vehemently opposed to the militarization of the police force. They felt that this would further alienate the police from the citizenry, as well as be wasteful in that they are so rarely used. Interestingly, this was one of those issues that had hard-core liberals and conservatives on the same side, albeit for widely divergent reasons. The only group really pushing the idea was the LA police executive cadre; who quietly said it was needed due to the large number of "whack-job veterans returning from Vietnam", who they implied were a dangerous threat thanks to the combination of their military training and uncontrollable violent urges. Their real reasons were probably more budget and power...
They were right! Just look at the swath of violence and evil I have spread across this land. Why I must have 10 victims buried around here... er maybe 5... or is it 3...... hmmmmm. I can't seem to remember any after all.

On second thought I've killed fewer citizens than Ted Kennedy has. Never mind.