Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 AM   #11
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Well there's this gaggle of wiener dogs down the street I'd like to strap some explosives to. When I use to ride ANY motorcycle/bicycle/moped/scooter by the house where these "dogs" live they would all come waddling out, yapping and growling like the miserable little creatures they are. Wiener dogs are verbotten inmy book. Maybe those commies were using the wrong breed....

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-28-2009, 01:13 PM   #12
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizuki View Post
The totally fabulous Gay Bomb.

Why don't they just give them all loud pipe Harleys? That would turn them all into fags plus use up HD's excess inventory........

Sales would be going up and the enemy would be going down.....We couldn't loose!!!

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Why don't they just give them all loud pipe Harleys? That would turn them all into fags plus use up HD's excess inventory........
No, no, no! "Fag" doesn't mean gay! "Fag" just means... well, fag. You can be a fag without being gay, and you can be gay without being a fag. In fact, very few of the gays I've met were fags. But the proportion of fags in the straight male population is astounding.

Matt Damon is a fag, but Ben Affleck (barely) isn't. Clooney's a fag. Kid Rock is a fag. Sean Penn is a turbo-fag.

Being a fag is totally unrelated to being gay. Just like it's totally unrelated to being a bundle of sticks or a cigarette in Britain. It's the most fungible word in the English language. Now it just means "totally, completely, laughably and irredeemably lame-d*ck." Like loud Harley riders.

Of course, the Village People costumes do make them a little gay-ish. But that's a whole nuther topic.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:15 AM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Funny, I always thought of it the other-way 'round with those two.

Penn is so-much a F'n fag, he should have his own line of firewood named for him. He's such a fag, he should market a British designer-cigarette.........
They are all tw@ts. Does that help?
Old 11-29-2009, 02:58 PM   #15
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Matt Damon redeemed himself in Saving Pvt Ryan and the Bourne series, I'd say he is now a cool guy, Leo Decaprio likewise redeemed himself in Gangs of NY and Blood Diamond and is now cool...
Aflack and Clooney and Penn alas are still fags as is Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt..

Old 11-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #16
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Matt Damon redeemed himself in Saving Pvt Ryan and the Bourne series, I'd say he is now a cool guy
Damon said he liked playing Bourne because Bourne is so unlike James Bond, who is "an imperialist, misogynist sociopath who goes around bedding women and swilling martinis and killing people. He’s repulsive."

Ergo, Matt Damon is a fag.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:03 PM   #17
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Matt Damon redeemed himself in Saving Pvt Ryan and the Bourne series, I'd say he is now a cool guy, Leo Decaprio likewise redeemed himself in Gangs of NY and Blood Diamond and is now cool...
Aflack and Clooney and Penn alas are still fags as is Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt..
Last I heard Pitt, when he was asked a political opinion, he said, "Why do you ask me? I'm just an actor." Sounds smart to me. Why antagonize your customers?

Damon, however, despite his movie parts, never misses a chance to rant about some whacky left wing nonsense. How making movies turns a class A jerk into a cool guy is a mystery to me.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #18
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Last I heard Pitt, when he was asked a political opinion, he said, "Why do you ask me? I'm just an actor." Sounds smart to me. Why antagonize your customers?

Damon, however, despite his movie parts, never misses a chance to rant about some whacky left wing nonsense. How making movies turns a class A jerk into a cool guy is a mystery to me.

Really? well my mistake then, f*ck the SOB after all