Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 10-23-2009, 11:05 AM   #1
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Fyi

No matter how blindly Ken hangs on to the Global Warm.....err Climate Change fantasy, I have to report that the evidence mounts that his hero Algore was, and is, a big liar. Worse, he is a Nobel Prize winning, documentary making liar.

Using “Global Warming” to Steal your Rights#

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-23-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

You're my hero. George. Protector of our freedoms, unveiler of the veiled, hero of song and story, hero of conservative glory, fighting for what's right, fighting with his might, with the strength of ten, ordinary men, it's the MIGHTY Long RIIIIIIIIDE!!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I don't think I could REALLY be your hero. I KNOW you don't have any technical training or education on heros, so I think you might have to hold any opinion on that!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
SportsterGal
Banned

Well I think the jury is still out on global warming gents. More folks are skeptical of Al's findings though. Poll: Fewer believe in global warming - First Read - msnbc.com. Frankly, I think folks are more worried about their job security, health care, and their kids education.
SportsterGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #5
12er
Founding Member

Mr. LR, whats your take on Franken anti rape bill and those who opposed it?

http://www.raleigh3.com/default.asp?...igh3& he=.com
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #6
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post

Well, I'll give you my opinion when you show me the complete text of the bill. Until then, the Liberal smear job doesn't fly. I'm 100% sure there is more to the story than Clownface Al Franken and Jon Stewart are telling, but since you already took their side, it wouldn't really matter much what the rest of the story is, right? That's my take.

Here is another take on the story. Looks like the evil Republicans are the only evil in town.
Franken's Anti-Rape Amendment May Be Stripped By Senior Dem, Sources Say

So what's your take on the failure ot mention a top Democrat opposing it?
If you actually bother top read the reasons WHY it is opposed, you might even oppose it yourself.

Last edited by longride : 10-23-2009 at 01:21 PM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:16 PM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I don't think I could REALLY be your hero. I KNOW you don't have any technical training or education on heros, so I think you might have to hold any opinion on that!
And therein lies the nub: some stuff you get to decide for yourself (I like blue...) and some stuff you have to go with the experts (Blue is ~450 nanometers). I like you. GW: I have no idea.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post

I think that's interesting. I'd like to see the bill and hear the reasons these Senators opposed it before I made a judgment. That could have been a bill with a lot of really bad riders on it for instance.

For that matter what do you think of Obama Czar Cass R. Sunstein, who has called for "reformulating" the First Amendment? In an article, The Future of Free Speech, Mr. Sunstein made it clear he didn't like the idea of "individual" free speech very much and proposed a number of ways the government might regulate speech to make it "more deliberative."
Old 10-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
And therein lies the nub: some stuff you get to decide for yourself (I like blue...) and some stuff you have to go with the experts (Blue is ~450 nanometers). I like you. GW: I have no idea.

I have an idea. It's a big lie. It's getting exposed and making the 91% of Liberals that said they believed it last year look real bad. I tend to believe you were in the 91% last year.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:25 PM   #10
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I actually know a weather expert. I work with a guy who was a weather forecaster in the USAF reserve for 20 years. He pulls up the NOAA charts every once in a while and does his magic. He says about GW, "Nobody knows." I think that's right. No reason to give some bunch of lunatics on a UN commission total control of the world's economies. If you haven't noticed the GW nuts are saying that we have only 50 days left to give them complete control of the world's economy and industry or we're all gonna die. They are meeting in Copenhagen to vote ion a UN treaty that would give the UN planetary taxation powers. We'll see how our glorious leaders respond to this.