Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/)
-   -   Fyi (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-com-lounge/13467-fyi.html)

12er 10-31-2009 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 227289)
I do have a novel idea. Gather together the people in your area who also are concerned about this particular problem and devote your own time and resources to handling it! Rather than merely voting for someone else to steal OPM and set up some disastrous bureaucracy which will only make the problem worse people should take a direct hand. I'm sure there are some private organizations that do this sort of thing even in San Francisco.

So you have no answer other than Illegal? I'm trying to get your conservative Utopian view of the issue as you feel strongly about it and you wont give that. I assume since it must be deemed illegal that you have thought this through. So let me see if I'm on the right track.

Illegal so being conservative and this is murder I assume this is a capitol offense?

The woman should be up for the death penalty?
The doc performing the procedure should be up for the Death Penalty?
The nurse assisting should be up for the death penalty?
How about the receptionist out front? Is she an accessory?

If the man is involved is he up for death as well or just life without parole?

If you find out your Wife / Daughter / Grand Daughter had an under ground procedure you march them right down to the authorities no questions asked?

Am I on the right track? How about you Longride? Do I have it right?

schizuki 10-31-2009 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 12er (Post 227258)
I really have been trying to see if you guys had any solutions to the social issue and core of the problem other than don't be stupid and NO as currently don't be stupid and NO aren't working. ...Universal Health care and proper education would go a long way in helping America have happy healthy children and ease the burden on a single mother.

Here's a crazy idea - if you crap out a kid, it's your responsibility. Nobody else's. Oh, and let's throw in some of that ol' social stigma while were at it.

Sure, it sounds cruel. But I bet bastardy rates would drop like a stone. Then you'd have fewer kids growing up in poverty, fewer crimes committed by these kids against others, and far, far less misery overall.

See, good intention with bad results is far more immoral than unsentimental pragmatism with good results. The former is simply a way for the conspicuously compassionate to feel good about themselves.

My wife and I both managed to get through life without ever being arrested or unintentionally conceiving a child. As have all of our responsible friends and relatives. The irresponsible ones? Well, that's what the irresponsible do. Why should I have to pay a single nickel for their mistakes? Why am I immoral for expecting them to be responsible, but they're not immoral for taking my money to support their bastards?

And this "proper education" idea confuses me. There isn't a health class in the nation that doesn't explain that when a man puts his pee-pee into a woman's hoo-hoo, it makes a baby. Our young ladies are VERY educated about these matters. They know all about WIC, Section 8, welfare, food stamps and soon, gummint health care for their little bundles of future criminals.

BTW, I support abortion rights. For about 5% of people, it's a way to keep an accidental failure of birth control from screwing up their lives. For 95% of people, it's a way to keep their idiot genes from reproducing.

seruzawa 10-31-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizuki (Post 227292)
Here's a crazy idea - if you crap out a kid, it's your responsibility. Nobody else's. Oh, and let's throw in some of that ol' social stigma while were at it.

I graduated from HS in 1966. There were 700 students in the class. Not one girl got pregnant. But that was before the schools were totally taken over by psychologists and their lackeys. That was before irresponsibility started being called a "mistake".

Forgetting to put gas in your car is a mistake. Robbing a store and shooting the clerk is not a mistake. Sleeping around and getting pregnant or getting AIDs is not a mistake. These things are far worse. We act like they are unpreventable and it's not the perp's fault. Look at the papers to see how well this is working for us.

The_AirHawk 10-31-2009 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 227293)
I graduated from HS in 1966. There were 700 students in the class. Not one girl got pregnant. But that was before the schools were totally taken over by psychologists and their lackeys. That was before irresponsibility started being called a "mistake".

Forgetting to put gas in your car is a mistake. Robbing a store and shooting the clerk is not a mistake. Sleeping around and getting pregnant or getting AIDs is not a mistake. These things are far worse. We act like they are unpreventable and it's not the perp's fault. Look at the papers to see how well this is working for us.

The papers in THIS area are full of reports of 25+year-old guys raping 8-year-old girls. It's seems to be so prevalent, it doesn't even make "first page" material anymore. Sickening.

12er 11-02-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 227293)

So coming back full circle to my "hood rats breeding hood rats" comment, the 15 year old in the article if impregnated by the horrible crime is responsible for her choice to indulge in under age drinking and suffer the consequences for those actions? More than likely causing her to drop out of school for a semester at the very least to put the child of a rapist up for adoption and accruing all the health care costs associated with? Or do we need an * for these situations?