Old 10-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Record Heat Hanging On Saturday - cbs4.com

Baking in South Florida, no doubt.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Where's the baking heat in the rest of the country? We have been 20 degrees under normal for a month, and almost set a record for the earliest show here too. Sorry, but the Global Warm.....err Climate Change story by your buddy Algore is a farce. Even he has admitted his 'facts' were pumped up. Time to admit yooz Liberals were all wet.
Old 10-18-2009, 12:47 PM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

George, I don't really care if AlGore is Jesus Christ re-incarnated or the biggest dope since Wrong-Way Corrigan. It's just that for two years now every time there's a cold snap or snowstorm somewhere you post it up as proof positive that there is no global warming. So the point was that the same day you're posting a cold weather report, anybody can go find a record heat report to go along with it. That's really all there is to it.
Old 10-18-2009, 01:07 PM   #5
Buzglyd
Founding Member

LR likes baiting you Ken. I told him how handsome you were.

Like you don't like baiting the GW clowns!

Last edited by longride : 10-18-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 01:42 PM   #6
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
LR likes baiting you Ken. I told him how handsome you were.
Would you say he's a "master" of it?

You're pretty cute yourself, for an old bald fu<ker. How's the new bike? It finally cooled off here enough to ride without heat stroke...except I have to fly to Cali tomorrow! Ah well...San Jose is nice any time.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:55 PM   #7
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

GW was a fake Ken. Sorry you fell for it. I bet you are sorry too.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:05 PM   #8
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
GW was a fake Ken. Sorry you fell for it. I bet you are sorry too.
Show me ONE POST where I said I thought Global Warming was real and we had to do something about it. Enjoy looking, you won't find it.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:12 PM   #9
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Yes, you have said that you thought it was real and we all needed to do something about it in the past. More than once you said it, and i remember nailing you down on that issue. Am I going to wade through 5,371 posts to find it? No. But maybe if you were honest, you would say you believed it, but honesty in a Liberal ain't easy to find.
Hold on! I found one. It wasn't hard!

Ken from 9/17/2008

Well, I can't get the damn link to open, so I can't comment on the article. However, I will say the same thing I said about this months ago, and last week:

1. I really hope they're wrong. I have a 9 year old, it actually matters to me what the planet is like in 50 years.

2. I tend to believe scientists, and literally thousands of scientists around the world support the idea that man's activities are causing the planet to warm. A world-wide conspiracy to distort the truth makes no sense to me.

if I'm wrong, and burning fossil fuels is harmless, yay. I doubt it will matter much longer anyway, as eventually enough people will get fed up with paying the price for oil and making our enemies rich that some sensible alternatives will emerge anyway.

So there is one post where you believe it's real. Maybe you can be honest now?

Last edited by longride : 10-18-2009 at 05:28 PM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Yes, you have said that you thought it was real and we all needed to do something about it in the past. More than once you said it, and i remember nailing you down on that issue. Am I going to wade through 5,371 posts to find it? No. But maybe if you were honest, you would say you believed it, but honesty in a Liberal ain't easy to find.
Hold on! I found one. It wasn't hard!

Ken from 9/17/2008

Well, I can't get the damn link to open, so I can't comment on the article. However, I will say the same thing I said about this months ago, and last week:

1. I really hope they're wrong. I have a 9 year old, it actually matters to me what the planet is like in 50 years.

2. I tend to believe scientists, and literally thousands of scientists around the world support the idea that man's activities are causing the planet to warm. A world-wide conspiracy to distort the truth makes no sense to me.

if I'm wrong, and burning fossil fuels is harmless, yay. I doubt it will matter much longer anyway, as eventually enough people will get fed up with paying the price for oil and making our enemies rich that some sensible alternatives will emerge anyway.

So there is one post where you believe it's real. Maybe you can be honest now?
Thanks for making my point. It's obvious to anyone who reads my comments that I had (and still have) an open mind and didn't run around claiming things are fact that I have no authority, training, or data about. The part you highlighted doesn't say GW is fact, it simply says that I tend to believe scientists (the context was a discussion about Rush Limbaugh, World Climate Scientist vs. the actual meteorologists) and that thousands of scientists support the idea...and that a conspiracy doesn't make sense to me. I stand by every word.

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 10-18-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote