Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorcycle.Com Lounge (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Newsflash! (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13376)

longride 10-13-2009 12:42 PM

Newsflash!

Ass Kissing isn't a foreign policy strategy that works.

Clinton fails to win specific Russia pledge on Iran - Yahoo! News

It just makes you look bad.

acecycleins 10-13-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 225913)
Ass Kissing isn't a foreign policy strategy that works.

Clinton fails to win specific Russia pledge on Iran - Yahoo! News

It just makes you look bad.

Stains you lips, too. Soon she'll look like she's speakin out her ass- as they say in SW Atl.

Buzglyd 10-13-2009 02:52 PM

But the world is going to love us now. All these rogue nations just hated us all because of Bush!

seruzawa 10-13-2009 02:54 PM

Let's see. The woman is only in a position of political power because she was married to the President. She has never won an election on her own merits, just rode her husband's coattails. She has no record of accomplishing anything. Just the kind of person for women to use as a role model. Heh heh. I can just see Putin and Achmedinijad and Kim Jong-il making faces at her behind her back.

schizuki 10-13-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 225928)
Let's see. The woman is only in a position of political power because she was married to the President. She has never won an election on her own merits, just rode her husband's coattails. She has no record of accomplishing anything.back.

Yet a woman who joined the PTA, then became mayor of a small town, then became governor of a state while taking down an entrenched, corrupt GOP political machine is a bubbleheaded snowbunny.

V2Rider 10-13-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizuki (Post 225929)
Yet a woman who joined the PTA, then became mayor of a small town, then became governor of a state while taking down an entrenched, corrupt GOP political machine is a bubbleheaded snowbunny.

War is peace.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

seruzawa 10-13-2009 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schizuki (Post 225929)

You know, Schiz, I've never understood the unhinged and hyperbolic hatred for Palin by the lefties. The instant she showed up on the national scene the wild personal attacks and palpable hatred (real live vicious hatred) poured forth in a torrent. Yet, no one can show me a single verifiable fact of any acts by her that would warrant such hate. I mean, what did she do? I can't find anything. Now, you know I'm not a Pubbie and I really don't care much about Palin, though to me she SEEMS to be maybe a bit less dishonest than the average pol. But I'm not talking about just media pundit hate. I mean all the local liberal Democrats I know simply hate the woman. Yet none can give any sort of rational reason for it. She hasn't murdered anyone or turned any old ladies out into the street or anything. I just don't get it. The only explanation I can come up with for it is simply that liberals are mentally ill. There is simply no rational reason for the invective. I mean, she doesn't murder babies or deal drugs or own hidden properties in the Dominican Republic. What gives?

longride 10-13-2009 05:57 PM

What gives?

It's because the Lefties view her and everything she does as a real threat. If she wasn't, they wouldn't be paying so much attention to EVERYTHING she does. If she takes a crap the Libs are analyzing it. They do because she scares the crap out of them, so she must be demonized and maginalized as much as possible in their eyes. Notice the White House hatred for Fox News lately? Have you ever seen such behavior from the Gov before? I haven't. It's for the same reason. Fox isn't kissing 'The Messiah's' ass, so they must be berated and scolded until they do. I can't remember Bush crying about Olbermann and Maddow. That's because he was the President and not a big crybaby.

The_AirHawk 10-13-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 225944)
What gives?

It's because the Lefties view her and everything she does as a real threat. If she wasn't, they wouldn't be paying so much attention to EVERYTHING she does. If she takes a crap the Libs are analyzing it. They do because she scares the crap out of them, so she must be demonized and maginalized as much as possible in their eyes. Notice the White House hatred for Fox News lately? Have you ever seen such behavior from the Gov before? I haven't. It's for the same reason. Fox isn't kissing 'The Messiah's' ass, so they must be berated and scolded until they do. I can't remember Bush crying about Olbermann and Maddow. That's because he was the President and not a big crybaby.

It belittles the Office of The President to directly acknowledge some Gadfly in your soup - no matter how vociferous or rude they might be. No matter whom it may be that's occupying the Office.

With the Fox News "incident" now - this makes what - three, FOUR "Political Pundits" that the current Administration has traded blows with directly? - Even going so far as to proclaim a Rightwing Talk Show Host as the "Leader of the Republican Far-Right Resistance" or whateverthehell they named Rush (who's a F'n Idiot, BTW).

Would that they stood up to America's REAL Enemies so Bravely. No, instead this Administration goes Bowing and Scraping and eating sh!t sandwiches and sucking-off Despots and super-self-centric Ass Holes, Thugs, and outright Mass-Murderers while brushing-off and giving the finger to our Allies that have stood by us even when we've made mistakes, and calling for the collapse of a legitimate Government in favour of the (re!)installation of yet-another tin-pot Dictator, while turning a blind eye to an obviously stolen election in ANOTHER country we're "trying to stabilize"..........

The only reason I'm terrified of some f'n Lunatic assasinating the Evil little Narcissist In Chief, is there's not one - but TWO even MORE-Evil hellspawn salivating at the very thought of their ascendency after Obama catching a bullet.

Yaweh, I implore thee - help us ALL should that ever come to pass.

mscuddy 10-13-2009 06:42 PM

I've pooped in my pants.