Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 10-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #11
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Yes I'm sure they'll come out in full support of Meg Whitman's race for Gov in CA.

Let's see: someone who's a successful business person?
or: Gavin Newsom who's turned SF into an even bigger cesspool?

Hilary has already come out for Newsom.
Its Brown or Campbell, neither hair gel or whitless stand a chance. Oh wait I see Campbell is from Chicago, so obviously he is out. Guess it will be Moonbeam... again...
12er is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #12
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Oh wait I see Campbell is from Chicago, so obviously he is out."

Why is that? Is one corrupt Chicago pol in the White House enough for you?
Old 10-08-2009, 07:33 PM   #13
12er
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"Oh wait I see Campbell is from Chicago, so obviously he is out."

Why is that? Is one corrupt Chicago pol in the White House enough for you?
Apparently, you have enlightened us all on Chicago Politics and how much we should trust them so I'm sold. Not that I have ever trusted anyone I have ever voted for to date. Would like to one of these days but dont see it anytime soon. I just vote for the candidate that scares me less. And come on, do you honestly believe we'd be much better off with McCain and Palin? Seriously? Really? The guy that suspended his campaign for the first bailout? The woman who quit mid term? Joe the Plumber? Continuing down the same path that lead us here? Really?

South Park sums up our candidates best.

We apologize...

Last edited by 12er : 10-08-2009 at 07:36 PM.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:50 PM   #14
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
Apparently, you have enlightened us all on Chicago Politics and how much we should trust them so I'm sold. Not that I have ever trusted anyone I have ever voted for to date. Would like to one of these days but dont see it anytime soon. I just vote for the candidate that scares me less. And come on, do you honestly believe we'd be much better off with McCain and Palin? Seriously? Really? The guy that suspended his campaign for the first bailout? The woman who quit mid term? Joe the Plumber? Continuing down the same path that lead us here? Really?

South Park sums up our candidates best.

We apologize...
They're all Blooming Idiots. Not since Reagan has there been a person with aspersions for POTUS that had any backbone or moral fiber. And it was a bit spotty there too. It existed with Ronnie, at least.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:07 AM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"And come on, do you honestly believe we'd be much better off with McCain and Palin? Seriously? Really?"

And you think we would be much worse off with them? Seriously? Really? After Cap and Trade, a 'redistribution of wealth', and the Health care 'Reform', you are going to wish you never heard of Obama. I use Global Warm...err Climate Change as my litmus test. Anybody that believes it is a person that obviously can't reason correctly, and I don't want them anywhere near being able to make decisions that affect me. You are a big Constitutional Rights kinda guy right? You screamed and yelled a about Bush stomping on your rights. Well Google 'abortion protest limits' and get back to me. We certainly have to make sure that the killing of babies goes on unabated, and must limit and silence those that protest. I'm sure you don't mind the limiting of free speech, as long as it aligns with your personal preferences. Maybe McCain and Palin would have slowed this slaughter, and I would say we would be better off with them then.

Last edited by longride : 10-09-2009 at 04:17 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:08 AM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
"And come on, do you honestly believe we'd be much better off with McCain and Palin? Seriously? Really?"

And you think we would be much worse off with them? Seriously? Really? After Cap and Trade, a 'redistribution of wealth', and the Health care 'Reform', you are going to wish you never heard of Obama. I use Global Warm...err Climate Change as my litmus test. Anybody that believes it is a person that obviously can't reason correctly, and I don't want them anywhere near being able to make decisions that affect me. You are a big Constitutional Rights kinda guy right? You screamed and yelled a about Bush stomping on your rights. Well Google 'abortion protest limits' and get back to me. We certainly have to make sure that the killing of babies goes on unabated, and must limit and silence those that protest. I'm sure you don't mind the limiting of free speech, as long as it aligns with your personal preferences. Maybe McCain and Palin would have slowed this slaughter, and I would say we would be better off with them then.
I don't think that McCain would spend most of his Presidency voting "present". You probably wouldn't see child molesters and avowed anti-American commies as Czars, either.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:20 AM   #17
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I don't think that McCain would spend most of his Presidency voting "present". You probably wouldn't see child molesters and avowed anti-American commies as Czars, either.
I just love the morally superior attitude of people that wail about gay marriage while condoning and approving of the murder of unborn children. Liberal duplicity at it's finest.

Last edited by longride : 10-09-2009 at 05:23 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:21 AM   #18
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
And come on, do you honestly believe we'd be much better off with McCain and Palin?
Sure as hell couldn't be any worse. I 'd be willing to bet they wouldn't have gone on a world apology tour, snubbed our allies or taken sides with Castro and Chavez against the Honduran government or thrown the Czech Republic and Poland under the same bus he threw Rev. Wright. Come to think of it, we would be better off with them.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:24 AM   #19
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2Rider View Post
Sure as hell couldn't be any worse. I 'd be willing to bet they wouldn't have gone on a world apology tour, snubbed our allies or taken sides with Castro and Chavez against the Honduran government or thrown the Czech Republic and Poland under the same bus he threw Rev. Wright. Come to think of it, we would be better off with them.

But they wouldn't have won the Noble Peace Prize either!! That 'prize' and 2 bucks will get you a bus ride here in Chicago. Still 2 bucks even without the 'prize' though. His 'America Sucks Tour' is what won him the 'prize' to begin with. Everyone will love us now and everything will be just dandy!
Old 10-09-2009, 05:27 AM   #20
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
I just love the morally superior attitude of people that wail about gay marriage while condoning and approving of the murder of unborn children. Liberal duplicity at it's finest.
You're a troglodyte. Don't you know that it's the height of "with-it" sophistication to support the destruction of the next generation based on crackpot over-population theories?