Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #11
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Which bailout, the one Bush did without a single bit of oversight or the one the the repubs loaded up with pork and didnt cast a single vote for? (which was brilliant by the way, cake and eating it too, just like they are doing with the healthcare crap)"

Oh please. I guess you Dems just can't get yourselves over Bush. Must be a left coast problem. Your Dems don't stand for anything(except hating America and cowardice), and to me that is worse than any God or Gay agenda I can think of. The Dems of Chicago are the most criminal form of government this side of Afghanistan, but if they like Gays, well then I guess everything is just fine then. Bush will look like a saint and savior after Obama is done. It won't matter who is up in 2012. ANYBODY will be better.

"The Dems while answering to their corp masters at least put up a front that they are for the working man. "

I don't know which is worse: That they said that, or that you believe that.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

It's been pretty funny watching the Dems fall all over themselves for an obvious America-hating deconstructionist criminal from the Daley Machine. Dems pretend to be for the working man while doing everything they can to destroy the prosperity that enables people to have jobs. Now we are seeing an attempt to enslave everyone to the very health care insurance companies that the Dems were attacking a couple weeks ago. You will be forced to buy health insurance. You may not have a place to live or food to eat but by God you will have health insurance.

It would be nice to scrag both those worthless parties. But likely it is too late. Far more dangerous than any domestic policy is the nut in Iran who is building nuclear bombs as we speak. The international community is paralyzed just like they were in the 30s by another wacko who told the world exactly what he intended. Dear Achmed has stated that he intends to rain nuclear fire on the infidels. No one is willing to do anything.

Maybe they'll send Acmedummyjad a strongly worded letter.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:38 AM   #13
schizuki
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
I'm a D for the simple reason I'm not religious and I dont hate Gays.
That's funny, because my wife is a Republican and she's an atheist who doesn't give a sh** about gays one way or the other. Let me ask her why she's not a Democrat...

...I'm back. She says "Because I think this is a great country and I don't expect other people to give me their money to support my poor life choices, if I had poor life choices, which I don't, or I'd be a Democrat."

She's teh awesome.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 02:41 AM   #14
schizuki
Founding Member

In my dream world, the Republican party obliterates the loathsome Democratic party. Then the Republicans fracture into a libertarian camp and a conservative camp. Now THERE are two worthy opponents!

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:09 AM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"What other than God and the Gay Agenda does the Republicans stand for anymore?"

How about those dirty Repubs wanting to halt the slaughter and murder of millions of innocent babies every year. Think that might be a wee bit important?
Old 10-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"What other than God and the Gay Agenda does the Republicans stand for anymore?"

How about those dirty Repubs wanting to halt the slaughter and murder of millions of innocent babies every year. Think that might be a wee bit important?
They all Deserved it.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #17
Buzglyd
Founding Member

You know the Euros loved slapping O down. They didn't like W cuz they thought he was a hayseed but at least W is humble to a fault.

O is the most arrogant, self-absorbed prick I've ever seen. You just know the Euros are sick of his act already. Worship me, worship me! Oops! Chicago is the 1st city eliminated.

Ok, back to drinking. I'm in VA beach looking for one of Ken's ex-wives to hang out with.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #18
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

I don't know why you guys always get your panties in a twist over this sh*t in the first place. Both parties will pander to whoever will give them a vote then f*ck you blind and try'n take every penny you've got.

We should just put the top two from each party in the ring with a couple of baseball bats and the winner is the one who walks out.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #19
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"We should just put the top two from each party in the ring with a couple of baseball bats and the winner is the one who walks out."

They'd probably agree to make a deal to bail out the bat company, then blame it on each other if it didn't go well.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:12 AM   #20
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"We should just put the top two from each party in the ring with a couple of baseball bats and the winner is the one who walks out."

They'd probably agree to make a deal to bail out the bat company, then blame it on each other if it didn't go well.

Yer probably right......

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote