Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-26-2009, 04:36 AM   #1
dealrocker
Registered Member

Default Best place to buy motorcycle shoes online?

My friend just purchased his very first motorcycle. He can't find out the perfect motorcycle shoes at our local market. He don't know much about these shoes. Just wondering a reliable online store to buy best quality motorcycle shoes at affordable prices.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
dealrocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-26-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
trenttheuncatchable
Founding Member

What kind of motorcycle? Sportbike or cruiser? Try Motorcycle Boots at Motorcycle Boot Superstore
trenttheuncatchable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 06:47 AM   #3
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

My old favorite: Cycle Gear. I like the Icon boots and shoes.

Cycle Gear - Motorcycle Apparel, Parts and Accessories
Old 09-26-2009, 07:03 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

Any decent set of jump boots or engineer boots is as good as anything with the label "motorcycle" on them.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #5
schizuki
Founding Member

I prefer the jaunty look of knee-high cavalry boots and jodhpurs. All the ladies think I look quite the swell.

Bill Clinton and Chuck Schumer are praising the Supreme Court for overturning an anti-gay-marriage law that they both signed.
schizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
acecycleins
Founding Member

Icon makes a waterproof boot that works well, is resonably lite weight, and cost little compared to other boots with similar features.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:23 PM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Any decent set of jump boots or engineer boots is as good as anything with the label "motorcycle" on them.
Yeah, if you want to look like a old 'Nam burnout or blue-collar bonehead. Personally, I'm all about "the look." Like Buzbimmer, I've buffed up to the point where my clothes don't fit anymore; the 'roids have my head so enlarged I have to saw helments in half and epoxy in expansion strips to get them to fit. If you spent less than $200 on your motorcycle boots, go back and try again.

AMERICAN LEMANS!!! Good stuff, I've had Speed TeeVee on since this morning. Those diesels prototype cars are crazy; when they do the in-car segements it sounds like a tugboat's engine room.
Old 09-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Yeah, if you want to look like a old 'Nam burnout or blue-collar bonehead. Personally, I'm all about "the look." Like Buzbimmer, I've buffed up to the point where my clothes don't fit anymore; the 'roids have my head so enlarged I have to saw helments in half and epoxy in expansion strips to get them to fit. If you spent less than $200 on your motorcycle boots, go back and try again.

AMERICAN LEMANS!!! Good stuff, I've had Speed TeeVee on since this morning. Those diesels prototype cars are crazy; when they do the in-car segements it sounds like a tugboat's engine room.
Ha! I look like an old Nam burnout no matter what I wear. Why? Because I AM an old Nam burnout. My wife still runs out of the room whenever a car backfires nearby. She usually makes it out before my .45 goes blazing away in all directions.