Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-22-2009, 05:28 AM   #1
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Default Tolerance!

Here is how those tolerant Euros tackle their illegal immigrant problem. Can you imagine their horror if WE did this?

French police bulldoze immigrant camp near Calais | Europe News | World News | Comcast.net

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-22-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Dr_Sprocket
Founding Member

Default My favorite line

My favorite line:

"Britain is viewed as an easier place than France to make a life, even clandestinely, since it has generous social benefits for the unemployed and a robust job market. The fact that some Afghans speak at least a little English adds to its appeal over other EU nations."

It is absolutely a falsehood to think that a national (read: socialized) healthcare plan will not, as Obama has stated, cover illegal immigrants. Let us please learn from other countries. Hospitals are in favor of a national healtcare plan because they will finally get reimbursed for care that has previously been given for free.

This, however, will not reduce our healthcare costs, it will shift the larger costs to the working taxpayers. Usage will go up. Reimbursement will go down, leading to physicians seeing more patients in less time (to maximize their pay). Not happy about the time you spend with you physician now? Just you wait.

A wise man learns from history -- a foolish man is doomed to repeat it.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:45 AM   #3
seruzawa
The Toad

Ha! Remember, the French hammered that Greenpeace boat into ruin when Greenpeace was messing around in the French nuclear testing zone in the Pacific. They show balls once in a while.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:52 AM   #4
Buzglyd
Founding Member

The lead in today's local fishwrap is Immigrant Population Declines in California. It's down to 9% Mexican born.

The idiot left-wingers have made CA so bad that even the Mexicans are fleeing. It takes a lot of effort to make the Mexican economy seem more attractive.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:35 AM   #5
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Hijacking my own thread. Have another laugh today!

U.S. charges Obama fund-raiser in $290 million fraud | General News | Comcast.net
Old 09-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
What was that Pelosi/fascisti saying about the Republican culture of corruption?
Old 09-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #7
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
What was that Pelosi/fascisti saying about the Republican culture of corruption?
I would say that Ken will be along in 3.......2........1, but I think you already noticed that he and the rest of the apologists have pretty much given up. The 'we won the election' has turned into 'I hope we can hang on until the next election'. I'm still having fun though. I'm watching the 'hope' and 'change' turn into the pie-in-the-sky BS that it was only 9 months ago.
Old 09-22-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
V2Rider
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Something like this.

"This leadership team will create the most honest, most open, and most ethical Congress in history" - Speaker-Elect Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Press Release, November 16, 2006
Old 09-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #9
12er
Founding Member

Vote for the Lies you like best.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
Vote for the Lies you like best.
I think you are talking about the wrong people. Only Bush lied and people died. Good people like Clinton and Obama are honest and smart and the best people we could ever know.