Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-08-2009, 08:22 AM   #1
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Default Alright,

You kids what to know what HOAs are for? fine, here ya go:

» HOA Nazi’s to Disabled Vet… Remove the Marine Stickers or We’ll Tow Your Car! Dvorak Uncensored: General interest observations and true web-log.

Hows that? Hoas should have no power, they are not elected (atleast the people i know that have one say theyve never elected anyone) and you should not be legally required to sign some stupid effin contract to move into a house. I bought it, its mine, i can do what every i want with it, screw off. (i also not unreasonable...)

Neighbor wants to paint their house bright orange, fine by me. Some guy doesnt want to move in cross the street because of an orange house, good. One less dumba$$.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I'm starting to like your thinking newage. I think you are on to something here. Maybe if people worried more about themselves and quit worrying about what everyone else does that supposedly annoys them, the world might be a better place? I think so.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:58 AM   #3
Buzglyd
Founding Member

*****ing about an HOA is liking moving to San Francisco and then complaining about left wingers. You knew they were there before you moved.

It's not like HOA boards just spring up unannounced.

Certain people don't mind living with electric green houses and 40 foot motorhomes on the street. Certain people don't. That's why we have choices.

No go yank your kids out of school before the Dali Obama starts passing out the brown shirts today.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Hey, you understood my mind, your brain will now self destruct in 30 seconds...

In all honestly, im more worried about the idiots across the street who have 6 drives, 7 cars(including a late '60s muscle car), a 3 car garage and don't park in it, or beside the house (corner house) but instead MUST park in front of my house, we have 1 car, the people on either side have 1 driver, there are 5 parking spots, why do we have to park a football field away?

But. Is it a big deal? no not really, still think their idiots. The people next door to us are loud and what not, but instead of worrything that their front door hasnt been painted in 10 years im in the middle of washing and striping the paint off of my porch. Just makes me look and feel better in the longer run. Worrying about those idiots just makes life harder.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #5
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Yea, bunch of our local schools refused to air the obamalama crap that he had for the kids to listen to today. I'm a happy kid.

They're getting **** from one of the other local school districts.

The ones that wouldn't air it? Working through upper class white.

Ones that are *****ing? The lower class black school, someone said it should be "Required viewing"

WTF? communism much?
Old 09-08-2009, 10:23 AM   #6
acecycleins
Founding Member

HOA should have one purpose- To keep the "common" areas as nice as possible and to insure the safety of the neighborhood by communicating with residents and police when crimes occur or can be avoided. Otherwise, p!ss-off wankers!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #7
pplassm
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Certain people don't mind living with electric green houses and 40 foot motorhomes on the street.
My neighbors better not mind. We're building a greenhouse on the front yard.

Last edited by pplassm : 09-08-2009 at 10:55 AM.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #8
pplassm
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
Yea, bunch of our local schools refused to air the obamalama crap that he had for the kids to listen to today. I'm a happy kid.
I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about on this one. Other pres's have done the same.

Is he pushing the envelope? Probably. But it's much ado about nothing.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #9
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplassm View Post
I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about on this one. Other pres's have done the same.

Is he pushing the envelope? Probably. But it's much ado about nothing.
You're probably right. But that's the nature of politics today. And frankly it's kind of funny seeing it finally turn back on the people who started the constant insulting attacks. Getting lectures on responsibility from a cokehead who lucked into office and has nothing to recommend himself beyond membership in the Chicago mob is pretty funny.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #10
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

It is funny that in his 'meeting' today, some innocent child asked why we don't have universal health care here in the US. I'm sure it was just an innocent question from a child that just wanted to know. Yep.