Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #11
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You're probably right. But that's the nature of politics today. And frankly it's kind of funny seeing it finally turn back on the people who started the constant insulting attacks. Getting lectures on responsibility from a cokehead who lucked into office and has nothing to recommend himself beyond membership in the Chicago mob is pretty funny.
Well it's just that the first draft had the president asking children how they could help HIM. If you want kids to write how they can help the country I'm fine with that.

The mind-boggling narcissism of this idiot frightens the hell out of me.

The same narcissism that allows people to not care about parking 7 cars on your street or putting washers and dryers on the porch.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Well it's just that the first draft had the president asking children how they could help HIM. If you want kids to write how they can help the country I'm fine with that.

The mind-boggling narcissism of this idiot frightens the hell out of me.

The same narcissism that allows people to not care about parking 7 cars on your street or putting washers and dryers on the porch.
You still smarting about that? Go fleece a barmaid and make yourself feel better. That's is your one true calling. I count myself lucky to have seen the master in action.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to help your son with his next Calif school project.... writing a letter to the Dear Leader.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:39 AM   #13
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You still smarting about that? Go fleece a barmaid and make yourself feel better. That's is your one true calling. I count myself lucky to have seen the master in action.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to help your son with his next Calif school project.... writing a letter to the Dear Leader.
Thanks for that wallet. I'm still using it. I get lots of compliments.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
*****ing about an HOA is liking moving to San Francisco and then complaining about left wingers. You knew they were there before you moved.
A very good point. I've passed on 2 places because they either had HOAs or they had guard gates. The guard gates are particulary annoying; the crime statistics for "gated communities" are just a tiny bit HIGHER than the non-gated!
Old 09-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
newagetwotone
Registered Member

I have family members that live JUST out of a gated community and actually said something like that. The cops don't bother to patrol down to or into the gates because, well theres a fence!

A couple had their house totally looted, all of it went over the fence. (These are $750k homes in an area where you can buy a 3-4 bed 2-2.5 bath house for $60-65k) They of course threw a fit and were more or less told they were out of luck.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
A very good point. I've passed on 2 places because they either had HOAs or they had guard gates. The guard gates are particulary annoying; the crime statistics for "gated communities" are just a tiny bit HIGHER than the non-gated!
I thought a true Liberal would move into the inner city to show everyone that it really is worth saving. Luckily for you Ken, you might be a Liberal in talk, but you aren't stupid enough to test that theory with you and your son's lives. Move as far away as you can and let all the other Liberals that would never move there tell you what a bad guy you are.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #17
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I thought a true Liberal would move into the inner city to show everyone that it really is worth saving. Luckily for you Ken, you might be a Liberal in talk, but you aren't stupid enough to test that theory with you and your son's lives. Move as far away as you can and let all the other Liberals that would never move there tell you what a bad guy you are.
He lives in urban sprawl. He is raping and destroying the environment! He is personally overwhelming the ability of industry to recycle aluminum beer cans. Shame on Ken.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #18
Buzglyd
Founding Member

You guys leave Kenneth alone. He's busy getting his talking points from Immelt.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #19
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
You guys leave Kenneth alone. He's busy getting his talking points from Immelt.
And the $250 million dollar bonus!
Old 09-08-2009, 03:47 PM   #20
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
And the $250 million dollar bonus!
No wonder you were so hyper yesterday.