Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle.Com Lounge

Old 09-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #1
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Understandable

House Reverses Decision to Drop Patriotic Songs From On-Hold Music - Political News - FOXNews.com

I can see that all those lefties calling their Congresscritters in search of more free stuff wouldn't want to hear patriotic songs. Neither would any of the DNC leadership. It was an honest mistake. They thought that everyone else is as "enlightened" as they are.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #2
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Laugh a minute these Dem clowns. On another note, I just picked this out of an article I was checking out:

"More and more Obama is being likened to Lyndon Johnson, with Afghanistan becoming his Vietnam. Maybe. But the better analogy is to Jimmy Carter, particularly the president analyzed by James Fallows in a 1979 Atlantic magazine article, "The Passionless Presidency." "The central idea of the Carter administration is Jimmy Carter himself," Fallows wrote. And what is the central idea of the Obama presidency? It is change. And what is that? It is Obama himself."

The Black Jimmy Carter. Anyone recall hearing those words about a year ago? Anyone?
Old 09-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
Buzglyd
Founding Member

We're gonna get a surge in Afghanistan too. I wonder where he got that idea?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
We're gonna get a surge in Afghanistan too. I wonder where he got that idea?
Unless he is ready to do tactical nukes there, he better surge out of there soon. You can't exterminate rats by shooting the ones you can see.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:23 PM   #5
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Laugh a minute these Dem clowns. On another note, I just picked this out of an article I was checking out:

"More and more Obama is being likened to Lyndon Johnson, with Afghanistan becoming his Vietnam. Maybe. But the better analogy is to Jimmy Carter, particularly the president analyzed by James Fallows in a 1979 Atlantic magazine article, "The Passionless Presidency." "The central idea of the Carter administration is Jimmy Carter himself," Fallows wrote. And what is the central idea of the Obama presidency? It is change. And what is that? It is Obama himself."

The Black Jimmy Carter. Anyone recall hearing those words about a year ago? Anyone?
Actually Bush was more like LBJ than Obama is.